Chapter 15

- Y/N's POV- 

I nervously rubbed my hands together looking at myself in the mirror. This is okay, right? I have no idea what Jimin has planned to do today, so I'm not sure what I should wear. Currently,  I'm at Mrs.Min her place. I packed all my important stuff and moved in with her before I get kicked out Tomorrow. Just words can't explain how grateful I am to her, but I can't help think that it's better if I find another place to stay...I don't want to be a burden to her. With Mrs.Min her help we both decided that I should go for something cute to wear. 

I scanned myself in the mirror looking at the long sleeve turtleneck top I was wearing. Over it, a red shoulder tie A-line dress that reached just above my knees. The top had some cute frills at the end of the sleeves and the nude color matched the red of the dress well. Other than that I just kept my make up the same as usual not wanting to give off the vibe that I went all out for this day. My hair stayed loose and I finished the look with some bow accented white pumps. Not to forget some earrings and a white small purse to match.

''You look stunning sweetie'' Mrs.Min spoke from behind me making me smile. 

''Thank you!'' I smiled happily. I looked at my phone checking the time. Jimin and I decided to meet at Boramae Park in about 40 minutes. 

''Oh I have to go now otherwise I will be late'' I smiled making her nod. We both said our goodbyes and with that said I left immediately. Looking back at my own apartment I felt a painful feeling in my chest......I'm gonna miss that place.

--------------------------------------------

I just arrived at the park and instantly felt my phone vibrating like crazy. Someone was calling me. Looking at my lit up screen I could see it was Jimin and immediately answered.

''Hey. I just arrived where are you?'' I asked my eyes scanning around the park to see if I could get a glimpse of Jimin.

''Hey I'm actually at BeansBins Cafe. It's near the park...Do you see the statue of a man?'' He asked me and I was actually standing not so far from it.

''Yeah'' I replied while looking around. That's when I noticed a sign with the exact name BeansBins Cafe.

''Okay so you g-''

''Oh I already know where it is. I will be there in a bit'' I spoke cutting him off. I heard him chuckle on the other side before replying with an 'okay see you in a bit'. We ended our call as I made my way to the cafe. As I entered I noticed it was pretty crowded in here. Once again my eyes searched around looking for Jimin. 

"Y/N over here!" I heard someone shout my name catching my attention. I turned my head seeing Jimin wave while he was seated at a table. I waved back and walked up to him taking a seat across of him.

''Found it'' I smiled making him smile as well while I took my place in the seat across of him. I noticed he had two coffees in front of him. Once I sat down he pushed one of them towards me.

"Here it's for you. It's an Americano" he said smiling.

"With ice?" I asked and he nodded his head while taking a sip of his own coffee.

"Ooh you still know me well," I said grinning making him laugh. We took our time just eating and drinking while talking. Jimin sure changed since high school not only his appearance but his way of thinking was more mature. We talked about a lot of old memories that made us laugh and even new ones. Once we were done we headed to the park and just walked around while talking. Sometimes we would play on some attributes but the most we did was talking. It was so much fun especially because Jimin and I haven't seen each other for so long. Both of our lives changed a lot so those were things we really could talk about. 

"Wanna go get some ice cream?" I asked seeing a small stand sell ice cream. Of course, Jimin agreed to it and we both made our way to it. We decided to get two chocolate ice creams and proceeded to walk again. Soon we reached a place with quite some people. My eyes took in the scene of a lot of people just laughing and dancing with eachother. My ears focused on the music allowing a smile to appear on my face. A lot of people were enjoying their time here couples, family's and just friends it was really nice to see. The song ended and another song played making Jimin and I look at each other with widened eyes.

"This is the song we danced to back in high school" I said laughing and he nodded his head happily. I still remember that time. Jimin taught me to dance to a song that we always used to listen together. He instantly stuck his hand out and without hesitating I grabbed it. He turned me around and we both started to dance to the song. My feets moved on his own as so did my whole body. I still remembered every step clearly.

"Oh, you still remember it. I'm impressed" he said smiling.

"Of course I do. This is our song!" I said happily. We both danced together making all heads turn to us. People were clapping and smiling happily. After a while, the song ended and Jimin grabbed my hand in his. We both bowed to the public that was clapping for us with bright smiles on their faces. We thanked them and the song started to change into a slow one. Jimin turned me around facing him as he put his hands on my hips pulling me close. I knew what he wanted and placed my hands gently on his shoulders. All the other couples started to do the same and we all slowly swayed our bodies with the music. This remembered me of homecoming. I still remember that my date stood me up. So instead Jimin apologized to his date and danced with me for a while. It was really sweet of him. We haven't seen each other for so long...yet it feels like we haven't been apart from each other at all.

"Today was really fun," I said happy and I saw him smile.

"I thought so too. Thank you for agreeing to spend this day with me"

"No thank you for asking," I said and smiled. After the slow song came to an end they played a couple of other songs. We both danced to it together with other people and it was so much fun. The whole park just turned into an open party at the atmosphere was amazing. I was currently dancing with an elder man and his wife teaching them some dance moves. Last time I checked Jimin was busy with the grannies around here. 

I felt a light tap on my shoulder making me turn around. I noticed Jimin looking at me with a sad expression...his phone in his hand as if he just got called.

''I'm so sorry to end our day like this. But something urgent came up and I have to leave'' he explained. I couldn't help but smile today was such a great day I'm happy it's ending like this.

''Don't be sorry. I had a wonderful time. Thank you Jimin!'' I smiled happily. 

''I'm glad you had a fun time....I'm sorry I can't walk you home'' He apologized once again. I shook my head my smile still visible.

''Don't worry about it. I can head home myself'' I reassured. Without even really noticing we started to hug. Only when I felt his chest against my head It became clear to me what we were doing. The hug wasn't long and ended pretty much the moment I noticed we were hugging. 

''I will message you'' he grinned before saying his goodbye. Today was a happy night....it really helped me stop thinking about everything else. 

-END Y/N's POV-

-----------------------------------------------

-Taehyung's POV-

''That girl......why didn't she just tell me..'' I muttered under my breath slightly annoyed.

-TBC-

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER? CHECK MY INKITT FOR EARLIER UPDATES! LINK ON MY MESSAGE BOARD OR LEAVE A MESSAGE AND I WILL MAKE SURE TO SEND IT TO YOU :)