Chapter 11

- Y/N's POV-

I instantly seated upwards on the bed once I opened my eyes only once. T-Taehyung is laying next to me!? My eyes started to scan around the room and panic started to rise. This is not my bed! This is not my house! What the heck happened yesterday?! For some reason, it seemed like my brain had trouble thinking about yesterday. I know for a fact that I didn't drink yesterday...

I looked down at my chest seeing that I was only wearing my bra. My chest was covered in hickeys who made their way to my collarbone. I remembered everything that happened yesterday. But now that I do I wish I wouldn't remember.

*Flashback*

His mouth reached my chest creating hickeys all over it. Biting my lip didn't work to surpass my moans any longer. My breathing started to become heavy and out of breath.

''I actually wanna go home..'' I muttered softly. He stopped his actions brushing his nose against the side of my neck before whispering to me.

''I'm not gonna let you go.'' His deep voice talking next to my ear made a shiver ran down my spine, but it wasn't an unpleasant one.

''I didn't eat dinner yet care to join me my love?'' he questioned while moving his hands away from me and taking a couple of steps back. Not being able to feel his body warmth anymore or lovely feeling of his hands caressing my waist gently, made me long for it. It didn't seem like he was gonna give me a choice. I just nodded my head allowing a smile to appear on his face. He headed towards the door leaving me speechless.

How can he be like this? One moment he is all over me and the other he just stops.....Not that I'm complaining I don't like him touching me AT ALL. If it wasn't for the money I wouldn't be here right now.

Even though that was going on in my head...I had a feeling I was lying to myself. Embarrassment started to rise again once I noticed that I was still partly undressed. My hands reached for the buttons on my blouse covering myself up again.

--------------------------------------

I stayed seated at the counter watching Taehyung make some ramen. I'm surprised he doesn't have any maids.

''Don't you have maids?'' I finally asked. His back facing me while he stirred with his chopsticks to loosen up the noodles.

''I do. But they are done already. They only have to work until I get home. You know since most of them have families and children. I would want them to spend their dinner with them'' he explained. Taehyung turned around with the pan of just made noodles and placed it in front of me. He turned his back towards me again, only to grab two bowls and an extra pair of chopsticks.

''That's....very nice of you'' I commented while carefully grabbing the chopsticks from him. As we began to ate silence started to build. Just thinking about what we were doing just seconds ago made me choke on my noodles.

''Are you okay?'' Taehyung stood up in a hurry to grab a glass and filled it with water. As he handed it to me I started to gulp it down like an animal my face tinting red from embarrassment.

''I'm fine....'' I muttered softly. Since yesterday I actually felt a headache appearing occasionally. Don't tell me I'm gonna become sick?

''Taehyung..'' I interrupted when he was about to take a bite.

''Do you have some medicines. I have been getting these headaches lately'' I explained seeing him just nod. He walked away from his seat to one of the kitchen cabinets. I took got away from my seat with the glass of water in my hand.

''Maybe this'' Taehyung muttered while handing me a bottle of pills. He focused back on the cabinet to see if he had something else, but without hesitating, I gulped the pill down.

''Oh no wait'' He muttered his hand trying to reach for the bottle while his eyes were focused on another bottle.

''What? I already took it'' I mentioned making his eyes grew big. Don't tell me I took some drug or weird medicine.

''Those are my sleeping pills'' He chuckled while taking them away from me. I felt my heart sink...it wasn't that bad but this meant I would probably feel sleepy any time soon. What if I miss my bus stop and it's just gonna bring me to the middle of nowhere.

''Guess you will be staying after all'' Taehyung smirked while sitting down again. Without even being bothered by it he continued to eat. I on the other hand just stood there and could already feel the sleepiness kicking in.

----------------------------

Feeling something extremely soft and comfortable laying under my head made me slightly open my eyes. The last thing I remember was watching Taehyung clean up the kitchen.....

Suddenly a blurry Taehyung came into my vision while I felt warmth wrapping around me.

''Taehyung..'' I muttered half asleep. My hand tried to reach for him but I ended up reaching out to air.

''Go sleep...I still have some work to finish'' was the only thing I heard him whisper before my vision went black again.

*End Flashback*

------------------------------------------

I looked to my side seeing my blouse lay on the floor.

I don't remember Taehyung and I....doing something

I mentally slapped myself in the face once I remembered my weird habit of stripping. When I'm sleeping and I get it too hot during the night I automatically strip off some of my clothes without even being conscious of it.

I pulled the sheet till my neck looking at Taehyung to see if he woke up already. My eyes softened seeing him sleep so safe and sound... Having him just close his eyes and don't say anything actually makes him...not annoying at all. Once again I took a look in the room, by the looks of it, it seemed like his own room. Why didn't he just place me in the guest room?

Okay Y/N focus! You need to get out of here...

I quickly turned myself toward the end of the bed ready to carefully get out, grab my blouse and storm downstairs. The moment I told myself to go and wanted to make a run for it my hand got grabbed while being pulled back onto the bed with full force. Oh no! I felt a hard chest pressed up against my back along with a voice breathing in my neck.

''Running away?''

-TBC-

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER? CHECK MY INKITT FOR EARLIER UPDATES! LINK ON MY MESSAGE BOARD OR LEAVE A MESSAGE AND I WILL MAKE SURE TO SEND IT TO YOU :)