Chapter 3

- Y/N's POV - 

I was already working an hour without the pin but it didn't seem to be any different. Am I that unattractive? I did feel a pair of eyes watching me and knowing they belonged to customers made me happy. Perhaps this could be my shot to win a great extra earning.

''Hey pretty lady, do you mind taking an order from us?'' the guy that had his eyes on me earlier suddenly asked. I smiled and walked up to him and his friend who he was seated with. Guessing by their appearance I would say they are both around the age of 26.

''Sure what would the gentlemen like?'' I asked acting polite. So far they were actually pretty nice and informed me about their order along with some cheesy jokes.

''Order coming up'' I said smiling and left heading towards the kitchen. Once their dishes were done I headed back to their table serving their order. 

''Why don't you join us?'' the guy asked smiling while he tapped his lap. This meant he was asking for me to accompany them and since I don't have the golden pin attached on my anymore there is no way I can decline. I nodded my head and seated myself carefully on his lap. To be honest, the moment I sat I started to feel uncomfortable, this really isn't something I would do......but I need to get the money.

''So you're new right?'' the guy continued asking and I once again nodded to his question with a smile trying to act cute.

''Yeah I work here for around 3 weeks now'' I replied. He suddenly placed his hand on my leg making me a little shocked. Iseul told me that the customers only touch you a little but they didn't go further cause that's against the rules. But why was his hand going higher and higher?

''You know you're really beautiful'' he whispered in my ear while I felt his hand going under my skirt. Looking across of me I noticed his friend smirking the same way this guy did. 

''Sir I think it's best if you stop your hand right now'' I said trying to maintain my anger. Seeing how it was turning out right now I just felt stupid.....I shouldn't have taken of my pin.

''Come on I will give you a big tip'' he whispered once again making chills going down my spine. The longer I was seated on this person his lap the more disgusted I felt. A strong grip wrapped around my wrist ripping me off his lap making my head bump into a hard chest.

''I will have to ask you to leave this place immediately'' Taehyung spoke to the 2 customers making my eyes widen. When did he get here? The guy stood from his seat taking a couple steps towards Taehyung. I could see that he was acting all tough not being intimidated by Taehyung his presence at all. 

''And who are you?'' he spat rudely making me gulp. He has no idea that he is talking to the boss....

''I don't think I have to tell you that'' Taehyung replied calmly. I looked up at Taehyung his face seeing him focused on the guy in front of him. How can he stay so calm?

''You're sure talking big for a little boy!'' The man shouted grabbing Taehyung by his collar. In a blink of an eye, Taehyung got free out of his grip knocking the guy unconscious making me step away. The whole bar was in shock people standing up and trying to see what is happening. I noticed my colleagues trying to calm everyone down but before I could even try to help out Taehyung grabbed me by my wrist dragging me away.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The cold hard wall of the office came in touch with my back making me gasp. Before I know it I got pinned against the wall with an angry Taehyung in front of me. His eyes are beautiful yet so scary at the same time.