Chapter 4

- Y/N's POV - 

Finally, I arrived home after a long day at work. The thing with Taehyung kept replaying in my head and I felt embarrassed every time I thought about it. I just got out of the shower feeling a lot better. I dried my body and slipped on my bra and panties before wanting to blow dry my hair. Feeling the cold air hit my skin I reached out to grab my soft bathrobe wrapping it around my body. I decided to start on blow drying my hair but stopped eventually once I heard my doorbell rang.

''Who can that be?'' I smiled when I know who it might be. I had this sweet old lady as a neighbor she was like a second mom to me. She usually would come to my door around this time to check if I ate dinner or not. She knows about my father's debt and about my mom, so she always takes care of me and occasionally checked if I was doing fine. I opened the door and a smile grew on my face seeing Miss. Min in front of me.

''Y/N!''

''Miss. Min!'' I smiled happily.

''Did you eat dear?'' she asked me and I shook my head.

''I'm about too''

''Good do you have enough for two?'' she asked making me nod my head happily.

''Yes. Perhaps you wanna join me?'' I asked but weird enough she shook her head.

 ''I actually came to deliver you this young man'' she spoke stepping aside revealing Taehyung. My eyes widened and my mouth fell open.

''Your boyfriend had trouble finding your house, so I helped him out. I don't wanna interrupt you guys any longer so have fun!'' she said happily while pushing Taehyung inside and shutting the door.

''Hey there'' he said smiling scanning my appearance.

''Get out'' I spoke in an instant but he didn't move an inch.

''You know you still had 2 minutes left'' he spoke smirking while he stepped closer to me. Who cares?! Just leave.....

''I'm calling the cops if you don't leave'' I warned ready to grab my phone already. Knowing I left it on the counter I quickly made my way towards it.

''Come on, even the nice lady said that we should have fun'' Taehyung spoke from behind me while I heard his footsteps. 

''Get out I mean it'' I warned once again with my back facing him. The moment I reached my phone Taehyung grabbed me by my wrist turning me around and pushed me against the counter. His eyes looked serious and cold. Was he angry? His free hand reached for my phone snatching it away from me.

''Give it back!'' I shouted trying to reach it but before I could he slipped it into his back pocket with an annoying grin plastered on his face. He leaned closer while his hands held my waist steady.

''Make. Me'' he spoke amused making me sigh. Why does he have to do this to me?

''It's simple love. I will annoy you like this in many ways and get my hands on you whenever I want because I can. Or the exact same thing but you get something in return from me'' he explained referring to the deal. So basically he is saying, either way, he is gonna be a creepy pervert.

''Why don't you just let me work without the golden pin?'' I was frustrated about this. It's all good when everyone else does it but why not me?

''Who am I?'' He asked the sudden question making me arch my brows. I removed his hands from around my waist pushing him a bit away from me.

''An extremely pervy boss'' I replied seeing him crack up in laughter. He carefully held my chin pulling my face closer to his.

''And what's your extremely pervy boss called?'' He added to his list of questions.