Chapter 18

- Y/N's POV-

I was seated on my bed looking around the room, after a refreshing shower and change of clothes. I practically didn't have to leave my room for anything unless I wanted food. I have everything here. 

Thinking about what happened not long ago made my face heat up. I wonder what Taehyung is doing right now? I carefully stood up from my bed, my feets stepping into the white fur slippers I got. I decided to head to my closet. When I opened it before I noticed some items hanging in it that didn't really seem familiar. The closet was unbelievable big with multiple doors and some drawers. I opened one of the doors and my eyes fell on just my own clothes, but once my hand made it way through it I noticed some dresses that weren't mine. Taking one out of the closet my eyes widened noticing it was the navy blue nightgown he gave me to wore. I looked from the clothing piece back into the closet. A beautiful red wine mid dress catching my eye. I took my time taking a good look at everything and occasionally even gasped out loud. Was this all for me? Did he buy this....for me?

Once I opened one of the drawers a big amount of jewelry got revealed making my eyes widen. I felt like some rich lady seeing all this and it didn't stop there. Designer heels, handbags, and accessories were all stored in there. Why? Why is he buying this all for me? I felt grateful but on the other side.....I did nothing to deserve this. 

Looking at the time it was already 11 pm but I couldn't help think what Taehyung is up to.....On top of that. I have to thank him for all of this. I don't know why I felt so nervous but I took a deep breath before opening my bedroom door to welcome a dark hallway. Looking to the side I noticed a ray of light coming from Taehyung his office. Is he working at this hour? Not wanting to be noticed I tiptoed my way to the door peaking inside. The small view only gave me a sight of a part of Taehyung his desk. The only thing I could see was his head laying on it. Is he sleeping? 

''I'm entering'' I whispered softly pushing the door carefully more open so I could enter. My eyes immediately softened seeing Taehyung resting his head on the desk one of his hands on it as well. He really is sleeping. 

''Taehyung'' I spoke softly making sure to see if he really was sleeping or just resting his head like that. I stepped closer noticing I didn't get any reply. Once I got a sight of his face my body started to relax knowing he was indeed sleeping. I made my way around his desk crouching down to have a proper look at his face that was facing this way. His cheeks pressed up against the desk seemed so cute, but he also looked so tired. Must be hard running your own shop. I stayed like this admiring his face and scanning his features. The more I did the faster my hard began to beat. I carefully reached my hand out to him, my hands carefully stroking his hair in order not to wake him up as I came to a realization.

''I guess you mean more to me than I think you do'' I whispered softly to myself. 

--------------------------------------

It has been some time and Taehyung eventually even started to lightly snore. He really shouldn't be sleeping in a position like this. I decided it would be better to wake him up so he could lay in his bed, unfortunately, I'm not strong enough to just carry him to his bed. 

''Taehyung'' I spoke out loud hoping he would wake up, but just as I thought no luck. Sighing from the scene I lightly shook his body as I called out his name and till my surprise, he gave a light groan as a reaction. 

''You shouldn't be sleeping here'' I stated seeing him slowly open his eyes while I fixed my position. A yawn escaped his mouth making me hold in a chuckle, he just looked so cute. Shortly after he started rubbing his eyes taking back his position in his seat looking at the paperwork on his desk.

''You should head to bed'' I spoke softly somehow feeling awkward now that he is awake. He didn't even look at me and just shook his head grabbing the pen that laid in front of him.

''I should finish this first'' he spoke in a sleepy tone. Right when he was about to write something down I snatched the piece of paper from his desk. 

''You should sleep'' This time I sounded more serious. It's not making me happy seeing him work so hard and not taking care of himself. I held the paper behind my back seeing him finally looking at me. He slightly chuckled before slowly rising from his seat.

''Are you ordering me around now love?'' he questioned. His voice still sounding husky because he woke up not even a minute ago. The serious look he gave me made my legs feel weak. He stepped closer his hand trying to reach for the paper behind me only to have my chest pressed up against his and our faces inches apart. I held my ground looking deeply into his eyes. Not even seconds afterward I started to think back about what happened in my bedroom and felt my body heat up. I broke the eye contact looking awkwardly at the side while he took a hold of the paper. 

''You look tired...I just want you to rest'' I spoke softly, my hands letting go of the piece of paper. Usually, Taehyung starts to do something funny once we are this close and with this atmosphere in the room, but surprisingly he stepped away from me once he got his paper. He wasn't in the mood.....or he was just holding himself back it seemed. 

''Thank you for your concern, but I can take care of myself. You should head back to bed'' He spoke almost uninterested before plopping back into his seat. I clenched my jaw because of his behavior. Why is he so stubborn? 

''Fine. Do whatever you want'' I spoke slightly annoyed before stomping my way out of the room closing the door harshly behind me on purpose.

-TBC-