Chapter 5

''Taehyung'' I spoke shocked seeing him. Till my surprise, the girl from before wasn't with him.

''What a coincidence'' he smiled before crossing his arms and placing one finger against his chin. One of his eyebrows slightly arched while his smile turned into a small smirk.

''Don't tell me you're stalking me'' he spoke being utterly flattered if that was the case. I scoffed glaring at him while crossing my arms myself. 

''Oh please as if. I have way better things to do'' I spoke back making him chuckle.  

''Well since you're here did you made up your mind about our deal?'' he asked and this time I remained quiet. To be honest, the more I thought about it the more I wanted to agree with the deal. But! of course, there needed to change a couple of things in the contract. 

''I did....'' I muttered softly knowing I would regret the choice was about to make. 

''I will go accord...BUT! Only if I can change a couple of rules in the contract'' I stated. Taehyung just nodded his head not minding it at all. I fished for the contract in my bag folding it open so I could explain myself better.

''This rule has to go'' I spoke determined while pointing my finger at the line which explained the rule. 

''No resisting, disobeying etc....'' He read out loud slightly bending forward to be on the same eye height as the piece of paper. 

''You're sure making it hard for me'' he chuckled while my expression remained serious. I'm not joking this rule has to go.

''Very well'' Taehyung sighed after taking a good luck at my face. 

''Something else your highness?'' He joked as I scanned the contract once again. 

''I wanna add a rule as well'' I continued seeing Taehyung his mouth open slightly from disbelief. Did he really think I was just gonna blindly sign my name and agree to all this? 

''Which is?'' He asked stepping closer to me as I was busy writing my rule on the contract. Once I was done I turned the piece of paper around holding it in front of his name.

''None of these things are allowed in public. Only when the two of us are alone'' I explained feeling my cheeks heat up. I can't believe I'm actually agreeing on this......

''Alright now sign'' Taehyung pointed out. For some reason, my hands started to shake but as fast as I could I signed the contract wanting to get over this all. Not even a second after I was done Taehyung already snatched the paper away from me, to check my signature. A shiver ran down my spine when a weird smile appeared on his face. What have I done?!

''Well I should be going bye'' As fast as I could I turned around wanting to speed walk away but a sudden grip on my arm stopped me. 

''Not so fast'' I heard Taehyung chuckle before I know it he pulled me harshly by my arm towards him. My body collapsed against his chest along with the shopping bags that I was holding. I felt his hand slide over my back to my lower waist. As an automatic reaction, I slapped his chest causing him to laugh a bit.

''Not in public!'' I shouted at him referring to the rule I added in the contract.

''I'm not doing anything'' he spoke. I felt my face become bright red just because some people were looking at us. Shortly after Taehyung burst out in laughter his hand moving away from my waist just so he could wipe some of his tears. I remained frozen on the spot watching him. His smile is so bright and actually really cute......

''I'm just teasing you don't worry I won't do anything in public'' he spoke through his laughter while his hands reached for my shopping bags taking them away from me.