Chapter 7

-Y/N's POV-

I entered the shop with a smile on my face. It's weird how I have been in this happy mood since this morning despite the fact that I got called by my landlord about the rent. I'm having trouble with a lot of my payments but the most damaging one is my rent. Right now I'm living in an apartment where the rent is $600 a month with electricity and light included. Also when I received the apartment it was already half furnished. I couldn't get to pay the full rent of last month and I still have to pay this month's rent. Thinking about it I understand why I agreed with Taehyung his deal. He is pretty much the only hope I have left to earn money in a fast way. 

''Goodmorning'' I greeted everyone as the shop was already pretty filled with customers. Smiling faces and kind greetings were returned to me as I got myself ready in a hurry to help everyone out. This job wasn't really that bad. My colleagues are actually really nice and serving people wasn't that bad especially since I didn't have to seat with them. 

''Y/N can you help those people for me, they just came in. I really need to make an important phone call'' Mia pleaded already shoving her pen and paper in my hand to take their order. I chuckled and just nodded my head seeing her leave in a hurry. I stood on my spot for a second scanning around the shop. Who did she mean? She was in such a hurry I didn't really understand who she meant.

''The guys at table 6'' Iseul spoke from behind the bar making me smile. Apparently, she watched the scene from where she stood. I thanked her before making my way to the table in the left corner. I noticed two guys being seated at the table. One was seated with his back facing me and the other one across of him allowing me to see his face. He had black hair and was pretty tall. As he was talking with his friend he smiled flashing a set of dimples. 

''Hello welcome by Starlight, can I help you guys?'' I greeted them my pen and paper in position to write their order down. The guys both turned their head my way. Finally seeing both of their faces I froze for a second.

''Jimin?''

''Y/N?'' we both spoke each others name at the same time making us laugh afterward.

''It is you! Never thought you would work here'' Jimin smiled his finger instantly flying up in the air pointing at me. 

''Never thought you would come to a place like this'' I spoke back making him chuckle.

Jimin has been a close high school friend of mine. Back then I had this huge crush on him he always took care of me. Jimin has a lot of charms, a warm heart and on top of that, his looks are hard to miss. Despite all that he was the type to have girlfriends very often. Because of this I never really thought he would take a relationship seriously and never confessed how I felt about him. One of the reasons was also because I wouldn't want to ruin our relationship. Even till this day, he doesn't know how I felt for him back then. I noticed Jimin scooting aside making space beside him while tapping it telling me to sit down. 

''So how have you been?'' he asked while I seated myself beside him.

''I'm doing fine I guess. You? I see you dyed your hair'' I pointed out slightly touching his bangs. His jet black hair from high school has been turned into a light brown color.

''Yeah! How does it look?'' he smiled excitedly eager to hear my opinion. 

''It looks good on you'' I smiled seeing him turn all shy because of my compliment. 

''It was supposed to be a bit darker but it turned out this way'' He explained his hand brushing through his hair.

''Oh! This is my friend Namjoon!'' His hands flew over the table slapping his friend's shoulder who began to smile.