Chapter 9

- Y/N's POV-

cold sweat dripped down my back being seated in my bed. Why the hell did I dream something like that?! Slapping my cheek lightly I stayed seated in shock looking in front of me. I could feel myself blush thinking back about the scenes that played through my head. Thinking that a cup of water would do me good right now I stepped out of bed. Making sure to grab my phone and taking it with me as I made my way to the kitchen. I stopped in my tracks once I reached my destination thinking back about when Taehyung stayed for dinner..... Shaking my head my feets continued walking making their way towards the fridge pulling out a bottle of water. I poured some of the content into my cup. Right, when I took a sip my phone that laid on the counter lit up showing I received a message. Looking at my screen I saw it was a message from Jimin. After I left Taehyung his office today Jimin and I talked for a bit and exchanged phone numbers. It's actually very nice to have him back again as a friend. I truly do miss the time we did spend together. Yesterday when I was making my way home we called for a bit to catch up with one another. It seems Jimin did know about the circumstances with my dad...not about the debt, but that he did some wrong things and is spending his time in jail because of it. I carefully grabbed my phone as I placed my cup down reading Jimin his message.

Jimin: Are you sleeping?

Y/N: Not yet...

Jimin: Ah I can't sleep

Y/N: Did you watch too many horror movies again?  ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I joked knowing how Jimin always couldn't sleep well after watching horror movies. Whenever he watched them he would think about it for the whole day and eventually when it becomes night have trouble falling asleep.

Jimin: What? Noooo I'm not like that anymore >_<

A small chuckle left my mouth reading his reply. He didn't really change...

Jimin: Y/N let's hang out this weekend! We have so much catching up to do~ What do you say? Are you free that day?

Y/N: Sure! 

Jimin: Ayee that's set then. See you Sunday, I shouldn't be holding you awake any longer it's late

Y/N: Till Sunday, Goodnight Chim ^_^

Jimin: Goodnight granny  ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

 I placed my phone down again and gulped down the leftover water in my cup before putting it in the sink. Leaning my hands on the counter I fell into my deep thoughts...

Why did Taehyung his smirking face appear in my head all the time? 

''Ugh Y/N why are you even thinking about him?'' I whined to myself rubbing my forehead as if it would help have him disappear out of my head. My thumb slowly reached for my lips placing it against them.....His lips were very soft...

''AH WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!'' I covered my mouth instantly knowing I screamed way too loud for this time of the day. Without further ado, I hurried back to my bedroom plopping myself on the bed sighing.  

---------------------------------------------------

''Ah finally the day is over!'' I yawned while stretching my arms in the air. Iseul smiled while nodding her head slightly bending her back because of the aching pain. 

''Yeah indeed can't till I'm at home taking a shower'' she replied making me nod in agreement. A nice hot shower would do me good right now. Everyone packed their stuff so we could leave while Iseul would close down the shop. The weird thing is Taehyung hasn't been at work for the whole day....Did something happen? As I was putting on my jacket I could feel my phone vibrate in my pocket, making me fish for it. My eyes widened reading Taehyung his name on my screen. Should I even answer? 

''Hello?'' I spoke a bit surprised accepting the call. What could he possibly call me for?

''Hey love, at my office on my desk there is a white folder with some documents in it. Could you grab those and bring them to me? I will send you the address.'' Hearing him say that made my mouth fall open. I was looking forward to greeting my shower, but having to do this...

''Okay.....'' I muttered certainly not agreeing with my choice. We ended our call and I quickly head to his office getting the folder he asked for. After saying my goodbyes to everyone I checked my phone to see what the address is. 

Seoul-teukbyeolsi, Jongno-gu, Sajik-ro-3-gil 23 

Isn't that like......a really rich neighboorhood? I called for a taxi and instantly made my way to the address. The faster I would deliver this the faster I could get home afterward. 

--------------------------------

''Wow'' I breathed out, standing in front of this enormous building people call a house. My apartment is a shed compared to this...

I rang the bell and automatically straightened my back and clothes once I heard footsteps coming towards the door. Once it opened an unfamiliar figure stood in front of me. 

''Oh you must be here to deliver the documents!'' the man smiled excitedly. He seems like a very nice guy. He had tiny eyes and beautiful jet black hair, on top of that he was very neatly dressed. 

''Yeah...should I hand them over to you?'' I asked but he shook his head once again smiling like a bright child. 

''I was just on my way to go out. You can head inside and deliver them to Mr.Kim. He is in his room....Ah, how rude of me! I'm Jaegun Mr.Kim his driver'' he bowed introducing himself to me. Ah, his driver! I didn't know Taehyung had this kind of people serving him.

''I'm Y/N I work at Mr.Kim his shop'' I bowed back both of us chuckling at our polite behavior.

''You should get going have a nice night'' I added letting him walk past me. 

''You too'' He waved making me once again bow. Slightly breathing out a gust of air I entered Taehyung his house making sure to close the door behind me. 

- TBC-

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER? CHECK MY INKITT FOR EARLIER UPDATES! LINK ON MY MESSAGE BOARD OR LEAVE A MESSAGE AND I WILL MAKE SURE TO SEND IT TO YOU :)