Chapter 32

- Taehyung's POV -

I slightly rubbed the back of my neck once we both entered the house. There is no way I could be mad at Y/N, I mean she has all the right to be mad at me. It was wrong of me to think that this was okay. I just had to be honest with her from the start. I would feel like this as well if I would have known that Y/N would go on a date with that Jimin guy. 

''You're right...You have all the right to be angry at me love'' I spoke giving in. She stopped once she placed her keys on the kitchen counter and turned. Looking at her expression she didn't seem to be mad anymore but more upset. 

''I'm not mad...I just wished you would have told me this from the start. Rather than finding it out myself. Don't you trust me?'' Hearing her ask me that gave me a sting in my chest. I really made her feel like that.....

''I do. I really do! I just.....was scared of hurting you with my decisions.'' I explained although it sounded more like a lame excuse, but I really meant it. 

''So? What happened? She told you she would go accord only if you would go on a date with her?'' She asked folding her arms making me nod. I'm not the only who thinks it's sketchy.

- End Taehyung's POV - 

---------------------------------------------

- Y/N's POV - 

This whole idea just sounded sketchy to me and I could see Taehyung thinking about it too. 

''I'm sure that, that's not really it but for now I'm just going with my gut. We will just go on that date and I will see from there'' he spoke and hearing him mention the date again kinda triggered me. He smiled softly before walking up to me and taking my hands in his. 

''See it as just having a meeting. We will meet in the afternoon have some dinner and then it's over. Like meeting a friend. Nothing special'' he spoke trying to cheer me up. It's not him that I don't trust it's her.....

''Sure'' I smiled not really wanting to talk about this topic anymore. 

''I'm tired so I will head to bed'' I muttered softly ready to turn around and walk away. Feeling his hand slip around my wrist and pull me back took me off guard.

''You're still mad at me aren't you?'' he asked. I kept telling myself I'm not but why do I feel like I am? Taehyung is doing this for all the other people who also have their shop in the same district. If going on one date with that woman would mean they could keep their shops standing then what's the big deal? Why are you making such a fuss about it Y/N?

''I'm not'' I insisted but he didn't seem to agree. 

''You are love, I can see it'' he muttered while leaning more towards my face.

''I just want to sleep'' I whined earning a small chuckle from him. His hands gently wrapped around my waist holding me close. 

''Okay...'' he spoke softly before letting me go.

-----------------------------------------------

I was seated on my bed ready to fall asleep anytime soon while playing with Yeontan. Taehyung was currently in his office working on some stuff and told me I could just sleep already. I just knew I wouldn't be able to fall asleep knowing that there is some kind of tension between us. It's not really tension....it's just I don't want to make him feel bad about his decision or feel guilty when there is no need for it. I was too harsh on him. 

''Should I go?'' I asked while looking at Yeontan seeing him tilt his head at me. He suddenly barked before seating himself down on the bed and I saw it as my answer.

''Guess that's a yes'' I spoke out loud before getting off and exiting the bedroom. 

-------------------------------------

I knocked twice before slowly opening the door meeting Taehyung his eyes. He was holding a piece of paper in his hands, and the moment I opened the door his eyes averted from that to me. 

''Can I come in?'' I carefully asked already knowing the answer. He smiled softly and nodded his head giving me permission. As I entered I noticed him placing down the sheet in his hand to focus his attention to me. 

''Something wrong love?'' He asked probably because of my sudden entry. I'm sure he thought I would already be sleeping by now. 

''Taehyung-ah'' I began walking my way to his desk. His eyes started to widen a bit as I walked behind his desk towards his chair.

''Are you oka-'' Before he could finish his sentence I already trapped his cheeks between my hands bending a bit to reach him. 

''I'm not mad at you. Really. I really mean it. I'm not mad, you're being so considerate of all the owners in our district to help them keep their shop. It makes me proud so don't worry okay. Like you said it's just a normal meeting. Just spend the day with her and that's all and once that day is over and you get home....I will be here together with Yeontan welcoming you back.'' Seeing a big smile appear on his face made me smile as well. Guess it did work to help him cheer up. 

He slightly sighed as his hand reached for my face caressing my cheek. 

''I'm so grateful that you applied to work at Starlife'' he spoke making me burst out in a bit of laughter.

''Are you so glad that we met?'' I asked only to see him nod instantly.

''Really glad'' he whispered before leaning in and attaching our lips together. 

---------------------------------------------------------

''How is it going with the new shop?'' I asked placing my head on Taehyung his sweaty chest. Both us still trying to catch our breaths. He placed his hand on my thigh with a smile on his face.

''Really good. I think we will be able to open in about 3 months if it keeps going like this'' he informed making me nod with a smile.

''How is your job?'' he asked slightly looking down at me. I smiled while looking at Yeontan who jumped onto the bed. 

''Really nice. It's fun and I have nice colleagues.....although I really do miss the colleagues at Starlife'' I replied while reaching my hand out to Yeontan to pet him. 

''Iseul misses you a lot. She keeps on asking about you'' he spoke making me chuckle.

''I miss her too'' I commented before hugging Taehyung his waist ready to fall asleep any time soon now. 

''Just come visit'' he muttered while his fingers ran through my hair making me get more comfortable. 

''I will'' I spoke softly as I closed my eyes feeling them become heavy.

''Goodnight love'' was the last thing I heard Taehyung speak before I fell asleep. 

-TBC-