Chapter 25

-Y/N's POV-

I felt my lips softly tremble while my free hand punched his chest lightly. 

''You're an idiot'' I spoke trying to hold in my tears. Guess the one who was confusing my feelings this whole time was I. I just thought what I want without even any prove and made conclusions of my own. 

''Why? Is it bad to call someone you love 'love'?'' he asked with a chuckle while grabbing the hand that punched him gently in his. 

''It would be better if you love me ba-''

''I do'' I cut him off. I felt the grip he had on my hands loosen while his expression became blank.

''W-What?'' He questioned making me chuckle while wiping away my remaining tears. I started to fill with joy.

''I love you.....love'' I chuckled and it didn't take long before his face just lit up. 

''You do!'' he spoke happily both of his hands wrapping around my waist holding me as he leaned in. 

''Then why did we stop?'' he asked with a smirk referring to our moment not too long ago. 

''Ah you pervert'' I nagged pushing myself out of his hands ready to run away. He instantly grabbed me from behind pressing his chest up to my back hugging me tightly.

''Only when I think of you'' he whispered before pressing his lips against my cheek. He turned me back around and I decided not to struggle. He looked at my blouse and this time I removed my hands. I was gonna trust Taehyung in what he was gonna do next. His hands reached for my blouse and I smiled noticing that he was doing what I actually wanted him to do. I couldn't stop smiling looking at his focused face buttoning my blouse back up. The smile that was plastered on my face could only grow bigger but definitely not disappear. I can't believe.....that he loves me just like I love him. 

''Since when?'' I questioned curiously to know from which time he started to like me. 

''The beginning. I mean the moment I saw you, you immediately caught my interest. Usually, the girls go after me, but you didn't seem to care about me at all. I do have to say the deal was a dirty way of me to get to you. I just thought you were interested in money for your own luxury. If I had known that it was for such a purpose I would have never proposed something like that.'' he hand cupped my face making me lean into it with a smile.

''It was my own choice'' I replied making him slightly nod. There is no reason for Taehyung to blame himself for it. It's something I agree too well known knowing the situation I was in.  Silence fell once again and I could see Taehyung started to look a bit worried. 

''I might have to close the shop.....'' he spoke and my eyes widened out of shock.

''What do you mean?'' I questioned removing the hand that was cupping my face and instead, taking it in mine gently brushing my fingers over it. 

''There is this woman who owns a construction company. She is planning to buy the ground that we are on right now. If I don't get too an arrangement with her she will buy it which means I need to close the shop and find a place elsewhere. Right now I'm teaming up with other shops in the areas to make a petition in the hope that we can stop her. I'm also looking into other places just in case, unfortunately, I haven't found anything yet.'' I know I should be worried right now but I felt happy only due to the fact that Taehyung was telling me these things. He is relying on me. 

''It's gonna be okay. We will figure this out....together. Did you try talking to her in person?'' I asked and his expression started to turn quite sour.

''I saw her once.....The phone call that I got was her. She told me I have one week left'' he laughed dumbfounded.

''Taehyung it will be okay. If we don't succeed in convincing her we will find a place elsewhere for sure'' I tried to ease his made. He smiled softly while placing his hand on my head slowly starting to brush downwards.

''It's not my shop that I'm so worried about. A lot of the neighboring shops are small ones that don't have much of a budget. The shop is all they have. And if they need to close down because she bought the grounds then they don't have anywhere else to open. I'm more than enough stable financial, but they are not.'' My eyes started to soften hearing his explanation. So he stayed all those nights up working on all that stuff not even for himself, but for other people. 

''I actually made an alliance last week with another company. We are gonna open a new shop in Gangnam together. The one here will still be my main shop and I will only occasionally head to the one in Gangnam if necessary.'' At first, he didn't tell me anything but right now he was spilling everything. 

''Taehyung that's amazing! Congratulations..........and about that woman perhaps you should have a face to face conversation with her. Maybe she will understand the situation and find a place somewhere else to make her construction site.'' I spoke making him nod. 

''We can try'' he smiled before pulling me into a hug. I leaned my head comfortably against his broad chest wrapping my hands around his tiny waist listening to his steady heartbeat. A chuckle escaped my mouth hearing Taehyung start to yawn loudly. 

''You should get some sleep'' I smiled pulling away from the hug.

''We should get some sleep. Go change love I will be waiting'' he winked making me roll my eyes at his words. I left the room only to head into my own. Shortly after I retrieved back to Taehyung his room dress in a black silky nightgown that reached midway my thighs. It had thin straps resting on my shoulders with a low front and back cut showing off my collarbone. 

''Are you gonna sleep like that?'' I asked walking my way up to the bed seeing Taehyung still dressed in his neat pair of pants with his white shirt. He pulled the sheet up till his chest with a nod. As I made my way around the bed to the other side I could feel Taehyung his eyes following me. Right before I got on the bed I could see him looking at my neck area with a smirk forming on his lips. 

''Stop looking at it'' I muttered while getting under the sheets myself. His eyes clearly looking at the hickeys he made. Not even seconds after getting onto the bed I got attacked with a tight hug and a giggly Taehyung.

''Goodnight my love'' he whispered while placing a kiss at the side of my head. Just then loud barking was heard seeing Yeontan enter the room jumping onto the bed. It didn't take long before he wiggled himself between us seeking for warmth and peacefully falling asleep.

-TBC-