1: The Accident

I was sitting in front of a picture....a picture of whose smiles meant to light my world in no time...my mom and dad...and.....Kim Taehyung. I lost them when I was 17. Six years passed but I am too stubborn to forget this idiot of mine....same goes for my other two stars....
Tears started invading my eyes...threatening to fall. The more I struggle to stop the more it seemed energetic enough to fall like a waterfall
I miss you Tae....you had to leave me?
Mom dad?! U guys too?? Can u all even see me from there??? YES I AM TALKING TO YOU ALL....MOM DAD....TAEHYUNG.....CAN U ALL HEAR ME?!
My tissue was too wet and saturated... So was my heart..I kept on crying..and crying...and crying. I could not take it at all....

FLASHBACK::
"Y/N-ahhh!! COME ON WE GOTTA LEAVE...BIGHIT IS NOT REALLY NEAR FROM HERE...!!" I hear HIM shouting like a menace from downstairs

"GIMME TWO MINUTES TAE I AM COMING"..... I came down only to be greeted by my parent's devilish and smirky stares...

" Sweetheart....Ur boyfriend is more enthusiastic than you are...haha!"
That's really sweet of you The...she's just too lucky to have a guy like you..." And here we go again....My mom loves him so much....

"Y-yes I kind of....agree" I was too shy to talk. "But----

"Your Mom's not wrong sweetie...and c'mon look at him...he loves u as if he has no night without a moon like u...."

They giggle at how Tae and I were blushing real hard under their comments... It was true... Taehyung indeed showed a good lot of enthusiasm only to accompany to BigHit's audition and hear me perform..... After commenting their comments which seemed like eternity they went off to lock the doors of the rooms of the house.

"Weren't they right Y/N?" All of a sudden I felt warm air hitting the crook of my neck.

I clicked my tongue and nod my head indicating a yes....and as soon as i turned to him i realised our faces were only cms away.... Then i felt his hand snake around my waist pulling me closer....Just as he was about to kiss me...

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...DARLING OUR BABIES ARE GROWN UP NOW....". my mom started squealing getting us parted from each other in a jerk...

" *gasp* Mom u were bouta murder me?!" I whined...

"Oh no baby.. Its just that..u remind me of my times when ur father proposed me to be his" (looking at my father... Father sending a wink)"

"Now shall we all leave?! After all she's just a step behind from achieving her passion" Tae declared looking at me with his box smile plastered on his face..... I returned it with a smile biting my lower lip.....Then we left our house and made our way to the bus stop...After chit chatting a bit in the bus stop...we got into our bus.

This is where my world crushes down...The bus we were riding to...met with a horrible accident.....when I woke up there I only saw my head and hand and my shirt covered with blood...and everyone else running and crying..I was confused AF but then I remember...A-ACCI-ACCIDENT?!! MOM?!! DAD!??!! TAEHYUNG!!!?!!???!

I got up with all my might though my body ached badly only to see Mom Dad and Tae lying still....I took them in my hands and placed their heads of my lap..shaking them to wake up. I kept on crying while I was screaming for them to wake up....

"NOOOOOO MOM DAD....PLEASE LIVE...TAEHYUNG PLEASE....OPEN YOUR EYES.....STAY STRONG I-I AM NOT GONNA LEAVE YOU ALL.." I became a freaking crybaby then..... From Tae's head I could only see blood running out...and my parents's hands and legs looked as if somebody tried to take away their skin. It was just blood around them...But fortunately i could feel their pulse running....luckily I saw an ambulance coming on our way...

TO BE CONTINUED.....

(Hey guys...hello! Its my first time writing ffs...forgive me if I am not good...and yes... I would really love it if u guys consult the FF named Broken by madly bangtan...u all r gonna find it easy and relatable)