33: Crying in the Club

[A/N: BONUS FOR MY LOVES!]

At Jimin's room

"Okok....thanks man!!" I hang on the call, I was on.

"Jihyun and Jaehee will be free this weekend... Now will you tell me what is this all about!?" I ask Jimin who was sitting beside me, on his bed. 

"Even I don't know Areum....Jin hyung just said to get a day when all the girls will be free....he never told what the plan is...."

"Oh...." That's all I could say.

"Did you call Y/N?"

"She is not picking up her goddamn phone! Do you know what's up with her?"

He sighed....shaking his head.

"Something happened which really resulted in something bad..."

I looked side to side not even getting to match a single block in the puzzle.

He started revealing everything, slowly, steadily ,and I, opening both my ears wide, so that i do not miss even a single piece of letter, listened carefully to the whole deep shit that was being unfolded in front of me.

My eyes grew wide with every passing minute of him telling me the whole story....Good lord, why is the world so complicated!?

After sometime, the bed, on which we both were sitting on, vibrated menacingly.

"Oh its Y/N! Areum its Y/N!" Jimin shook me to take the call.

"HEY Y/N-

"YOU PIECE OF SATAN'S SHIT, A FREAKING IDIOT, A FUCKING ROTTEN TOMATO POTATO TELL ME WHO THE FUCK TOLD YOU NOT TO WEAR A FUCKING MASK WHEN YOU STEP OUT OF YOUR HOME!??!!!"

Okay..I don't think my ears survived...did they?

"YOU ARE ALL OVER THE INTERNET AND YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I FEEL THE URGE TO THROW YOU OFF A CLIFF, YOU FUCKING BITCH!"

I placed the phone at a distant from my ear as I know, once this bitch starts, she won't stop unless there's none in her stock.

After quite a few moments, I heard silence from the other line when I slowly spoke,"you have any more to give?"

"DON'T TALK TO ME!" She barked.

"dude..C'mon....I have some thing to discuss.....or do you want me to hang on?"

"No....spill what you have" a demanding voice ran through my ears.

"Well...this Sunday will you be free?"

"Why?" and the saga of her demanding voice continues..

"Uhm....just y-you know....for a han-hangout?"

"I am already mad at you, and you are just increasing the boiling point of my head"

"W-well...please dude....we hardly get time to spend together..."

"Areum tell me...how do you expect me to spend a whole fucking working day in just a 'hangout' which is a waste of time and nothing else!?"

"PLEASEEEEE Y/N-AHHHH PLEASEE--

"when I said NO, that's a NO. Ya'll can go together."

I sensed Jimin scooting closer to me, to listen to the conversation.

"L-look..e-even Jimin wants you to come....he's pestering me so much because of this uhuhe..."

Jimin shot his head widening at his eyes and an expression 'WHAT-THE-FUCK' carved perfectly on his face.