31: Love the Way you Lie

Namjoon POV

The water that I was drinking to calm myself, was now craftily splashed on Jin's face.....

Oh mah mah my....

"YUCK! YOU IDIOT! WHAT THE HECK?"

Needless to say, my eyes, my ears and my brain were only fixed upon that one and only person who came in and sat in front of us.

"Guess I am not late..." She says as she settles herself comfortably on the chair in front of us.

"You- Y/N did you call us here?" Hoseok leans forward.

"Oh yeah--" she started to speak but...

"Wait wait! Was that your number? You got a new phone?" Yoongi cuts her off.

"And more importantly.... Is it a prank that you are playing?" Hoseok intrudes again.

We all start bombarding her with questions.

"GUYS! CALM DOWN! LET ME SPEAK??"

ATTENTION! HER. VOICE. IS. NOT OF Y/N!

"Guys...let her speak" I place my forearm in front of the guys, signalling them to stop asking....

"Uhm firstly! I am not Y/N!" She pulls her cap, her glasses and her mask to show her face to us.

We were thunderstruck for a moment. No words formed at the tip of our tongue as we all were overwhelmed with her.

Not to lie, but she had beautiful eyes....and a well carved face, with pink plump lips.

"So, who are you then?"

"I am Maria..Anthony Maria. As you understand, I am not a Korean..." She pauses. Her features were sharp and her voice was deep and dominating.

"Go on...."

"I am the CEO of the Anthony and Park limited, hope you all know the name?" I flicked my eyebrows at her words. Pretty smart, pretty dominating.

We nod at her.

"I won't be taking time to explain ya'll about me so let's jump to the main topic...."

"So....my elder brother was the doctor of Seoul City Hospital, and he was appointed for the operation of Y/N's boyfriend and her family, you know, after the accident, 5-years ago...you know that right? You all should"

Yes we do...the accident that destroyed Y/N's life.....

Yoongi and Hoseok nod at her words.

"I am pretty mesmerized by her features...she is sexy, isn't she?" Jin hyung whispers.

"Yah! Shut up and listen first! And don't forget you have a GIRLFRIEND!"
Jin chuckled at my words.

"And lemme tell you this, that..." Her eyes wavered as she looked down at the table.

"Taehyung, he actually, did not die.....he never died...instead, something happened which, seems to be the base of sufferings and all now...I guess...and that 'something' is not his fault. He actually lost all his memories...."

"Yeah we know so...." I say.

"Wow...you all know more than I anticipated you will... Pretty close to Miss Jung I see?"

"Yeah we are actually...." I reply.

She then rummaged through her handbag and pulled out a CD.

"Have this.....you will get to know each and everything.... And before I leave, I would like to apologize to Sir Yoongi for threatening him like that...I actually was in a rush." She looked at Yoongi and shot him a sweet, charming smile.