23: Prove

Korean18News: BREAKING NEWS: CONFIRMED!BTS TAEHYUNG IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH JUNG Y/N! STORY TO RAPIDLY BLOW OUT ARMYS's  AND (F/N)'s HEAD!

BTS TAEHYUNG IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH JUNG Y/N! STORY TO RAPIDLY BLOW OUT ARMYS's  AND (F/N)'s HEAD!

kng8: "WE NEED ANSWERS BIGHIT!"

Bangtancukakke: "KICK OUT JUNG Y/N!"

reply to Bangtancukakke:
AreumxJihyunxJaeheexY/N: you better keep your dirty mouth to yourself whore! You don't know who she is or what Golden Heart she actually posses...so just STFU!
*view 20 replies*

Kpop hate: "KICK OUT TAEHYUNG!"

JIHYUN@myhouse: "BIGHIT'S PLAYING WITH FIRE!"

reply to JIHYUN@myhouse:
Kpop's life: you are right! They are gonna pay!

SlutY/N: "I HATE THAT SLUT! SHE PROVED TO BE WORTHY HAH TODAY!"

reply to SlutY/N:
IamforBangtanXY/N: Better leave before you are made a slut by me...
*view other 2 replies*

Areum'sLife: "Y/N DESERVED IT! SHE MUST BE KICKED OUT!"

reply to Areum'sLife:
BtsHobi-ah: either leave or imma kick your butt so hard that you are gonna forget how to sit!

*view all 65 comments*

Tae'swifeu: "Y/N YOU SLUT! STAY AWAY FROM MY TAEHYUNG! DON'T YOU DARE PUT YOUR FILTHY HANDS OVER HIM!"

reply to Tae'swifeu:
Bighit's pride: you are being the bitch here....
*view all 7 replies*

I was absolutely devastated by every comments on twitter. My eyes welled up as the screen in front of me flashed all hateful comments. Yeah true, not all of them were hates... But still.. There were indeed lot and...ruthless as well.

"How will you explain this Y/N? How will you stop this wildfire? Now where will your reputation go?"

"I-i....-"

"You what!??? What Y/N!??"

*Knock! Knock!*

"Come in!" His voice, as cold as it can be, got chill run down my body.