7: It was not just a dream

Areum POV

"The guy sings good...doesn't he?!" I said looking at the guy..and asked looking at Jimin....

"Yeah...but not like me...AH! you did not fall for him right?!!" He asked widening his eyes as if I wanted him dead right then and there..

"Ahhhh....stop being like this...I liked his voice...did I say that I like him too?! He might not be a good boyfriend like you" I said pretending to get angry at him...

"Ahhh yeah....true...sorry my love" He smiled.... Seeming to be satisfied with my reply and snaked his arms around my waist bringing me closer....
We were making love between us when something caught my eye....
Y/N?! Why...why is she crying?!

Just when I was about to call her..I saw her excusing herself and running away...."Y/N WAIT!!!" I stood up with Jimin....and he asked me what happened to her....we both saw her crying....

"Jimin even I dunno what has happened to her... Why is she acting this way...I need to find her..Oh God where did she go?!"

Just then I was held back and questioned, "Y/N was crying wasn't she?!" Jaehee asked with the term "WORRIED" written all over her face....

"Right now I need to go to her Jaehee....please lemme go..."

My head snapped back when I hear our group talking about Y/N's crying...I guess Jimin's discussing it with his hyungs...."HAAA WHATTT?!!?? Why was she crying BY THE WAY?!??" Jungkook whisper yelled..

"Guys that's what even I wanna know....Areum will try to investigate it...we need to wait I guess"

I saw them all being worried and tensed but Hobi held my hand to pull me down only to whisper, " Save Y/N, Areum....we all love her... I hope you understand.."

By then...the singer who was singing had completed his job and went backstage.

I nodded at Hobi and rushed out of the VIP section....only two be greeted by "confused" stares, "happy" stares, "nasty" stares "over excitement" stares, "OH-MY-LET-ME-DIE" stares and many more...but I ignored all to ask the same waiter about Y/N...

"Oh yeahh... She went towards the restroom.. I guess she should be there"

I thanked him and made my way to the ladies restroom...I banged the door hard trying to send all of it to her..."Y/N OPEN THE DOOR!! WHAT HAPPENED?! ARE YOU INSIDE...Y/N?!!!" I continued banging the door when all of a sudden I heard the lock of the door open from behind....

As soon as it did...I jumped upon her hugging her tight...."ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY Y/N?! DO YOU KNOW I WAS INTERNALLY DYING WHEN I SAW TEARS IN YOUR EYES AND YOU RUSHED AWAY WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING?!!"

I was still hugging her...when....when I felt her completely giving up....Her whole body weight was upon me and that's when a realization struck me hard..

SHE FAINTED?!!

I immediately put her down..above the cold tile floor....collected some water from the wash basin and sprinkled some on her face ..."Y/N...Y/N please....wake up...."
"Oh God!! What should I do now?!!"

"AREUM? Y/N?! Oh-oh my god...."

"Jaehee please pick her up...and send her home please...I need to call her doctor...And make sure that no one sees her...."

"Me being alone won't help....The boys can help right?! I will call Jihyun here"

"Yes please....take her back home as fast as possible...she must have had a panic attack once more..she needs rest...and if possible..use the back door of this restaurant to get out.."