30: Not bargained for this mishap

Min Yoongi POV

We all were having a good preparation for the upcoming album Love Yourself.

Me, Namjoon, Hoseok and Jin hyung were talking about the setting of the storyline of the album, while Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin were busy tuning their voices and trying to match the scales with each other.

"Ugh seriously, why isn't my voice matching!?!" Jimin frowns.

"Obviously it won't! Because you have a high pitch voice...ITS OKAY HYUNG! Can you make it one scale lower?"

"Yeah, let my and Jungkook's scale be the same ones and Jimin's be a scale lower? What do ya say?"

"Yeah let's see"

"Its good to see these guys together...." Jin exclaims, his voice only confined to four of us.

"Yeah, Taehyung is not bad...rather, something merciless during his past, made him look so initially." Namjoon states.

Is everyone seriously falling for him or what!?

Suddenly my phone chimed. I opened up to see.... An unknown number?

Unknown

Meet me at the
Burgeon Restaurant
NOW!

What.the.actual.fuck was this?

Who are you? I swear
if you
are a sasaeng or
something,
I won't mind
blacklisting you!

What bullshit!?
I need you to meet
me up now...
there is something
important I wanna show.

Care to explain
who you are?

No reply....

hello.....?

YOU COME, OR Y/N
AND TAEHYUNG FOREVER
LIVE IN A WORLD OF LIE!
THAT'S ALL I WILL SAY
FOR NOW...NOW UPTO YOU
IF YOU WANNA HELP THEM,
OR LET THEM DROWN!

Okay, okay, all right.... I surrender....cause its bout my first love and Taehyung, my bandmate.

Okay, I will be there.

"You okay, Yoongi?" I hear Namjoon's calm voice, as I sigh heavily after keeping the phone back.

Darting my eyes towards them, I notice everybody had  worry carved on their faces.
I say, "We got an important mission to solve...let's go!"

"Huh? Where are you going!? WOaHh Yoongi!" Without any more words, Hoseok was pulled up by Yoongi.

"YAH yah! Where you leaving without us?"

"N-no...we are heading towards the washroom.....you stay here! I will be listening to your voices, soon after the break."

Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook simply looked at each other and nodded in sync.

"Thank you guys!"