25: Broken

Y/N POV

"Did you found your answer,Y/N?"

I jerk towards her and the glass in my hand in which I was drinking water,fell on the floor, forming numerous pieces.

"Ah! Shit!" I was about to collect them all when I stopped.

A tear roller down my eyes...as I noticed my own condition in the form of those pieces....broken.

"Its okay...I'll help" Jihyun quickly wore up those gloves that I had in my kitchen while I, coming at of daze, helped her. No words were exchanged between us during then.

We were done with it in not more than 15 minutes, and after that, sat for the dinner on my table.

"So? What's your answer?"

I closed my eyes in response as the truth of my life wanted to burst out of my mouth. Finally I say it away...

"Not to lie Ji, but I...I still have feelings for him...."

"Your eyes, your actions says it all Y/N" Jihyun states...as a matter-of-fact

"You know, whenever he's around me, I feel the urge to just slap him, hit him, shout at him, and tell him that he only and only BELONGS TO ME! I...still have that possessiveness over him..."

"So that's all! Isn't it Y/N? You love him, he loves you! What is required anyway!?"

I shake my head in return,"There is something else...Jihyun..."

Flashback ( 1 week ago)

I was done with composing a new song with Namjoon and Jungkook.

We laughed and talked a lot while writing.

"So Y/N! Meet you tomorrow again! You are gonna come right?"

"Yeah...I will! Thanks for giving me time guys!"

"Yah Noona! Stop thanking us! It makes me feel distant..."

"Aww Kookiee...." I squeal and pinch his pink adorable cheeks. He scratches his neck as he gets shy soon if any girl touches him.. Such a Touch sensitive bunny...

"Okay guys! I guess, I need to get going! Meet ya'll tomorrow POSITIVELY!"

"nighty night Y/N!" They say in sync.

I thought my day will end up really good, which is rare in this life of mine, but destiny hates me for sure. 

I got at the ground floor through the elevator and as I was making my way to my car, I noticed a silhouette....

I scrunched my eyebrows. Who's still here at this time? Its already past 10pm...

Curiosity got the best of me as I followed the silhouette. Seemed as it was about to leave the place.

Going nearer to it I saw something which I never thought will repeat again.

Mina and Taehyung were about to....k-kiss....

Tears filled my eyes and blurred my vision and then there was my betrayed mind who was always craving for him, his touch, his love....

I turned opposite and dashed towards the garage where my car was parked.

Anger and hatred fully had it's control over me as I started the car and drove away wildly.

So this was all a game of him, huh? He actually played me.... But now he's the fool....got you Kim Taehyung....