3: Happiness from the darkness

I wiped my tears away and took a glance at my table watch...

It's 8pm...enough of thinking about my past...I should have a warm shower now.

I took a good warm shower and wore my pajamas getting ready for my sweet bed to engulf me .

Just as I sat on my bed....I heard my doorbell ring...
People...at this time?! Well I did not keep any appointment or any interview today, did I?! Tsk I didn't.

I went downstairs and opened the door only to be greeted by my goofy bff with a beautiful smile on her face...Lee Areum.

Lee Areum along with Jeon Jihyun and Park Jaehee were my best friends even before Tae knew me. We were always fooling around as if there's no tomorrow...

Presently, Jihyun and Jaehee are the leading artists of BigHit while Areum and I are just a step behind...ranking second after them..but we never treated each other as inferiors...
We all were equal in each other's eyes..

Areum's case is somewhat like me..she lost her mom when she was only 13. I need to admit that she went through a harsh past... All this time that I am alive was 95% because of her being with me...being close to me. Even after her mom's death she  presented herself to the world..as if her life is perfect...no worries, no pain, no problems..but then who knew she always cried at night without anyone knowing it. Who knew that behind that beautiful smile of hers...there was something really cruel?

Nobody knew. Its true..that no one can fulfil or take the place of a mother..I have felt the same...but I am thankful to god that she's been gifted Jimin and a wonderful father who are at least trying to keep her strong. That's why she has an important place in my heart after my parents and...Him obviously..

"Jagiyaaa-- ah wait!!!" All of a sudden her eyes grew big like an old granny.

"You naughty chowmein come with me inside.."

Uh...what happened?!

"Wondering what has happened?! WHY THE FUCK ARE YOUR EYES STRAINED?!!? DID YOU CRY AGAIN ?!!?" She asks ,placing her hands on her waist.

I shifted my gaze down...realising i was in trouble...Uh oh....

Areum rolled her eyes, coming back to normal and cupped my face saying, "Y/N? Why do you keep thinking of the past when you know you can't rewind anything back? Its fine....everyone has to leave us one day....at times too early... And at times staying a bit more."

"But that's not always possible Areum....every time I do everything.. Those thoughts which I tried long to forget....keep invading my mind... I could not let go of them...You know..."

"I still remember that time when...Tae breathed his last breath after congratulating me for my success...This is the only thing I have been trying to forget... He-he always used to k-keep me within his arms...it is not easy for me to cope up like this..things get pretty worse at times Areum..." A drop of tear ran through my cheek and I gulped.

There was a minute silence between us after I wiped my eyes.

"oh yeasss..lets leave this discussion... I HAVE SOMETHING TO REMIND YOU! DID U REMEMBER WHAT'S TOMORROW?!" Suddenly Areum exclaimed.

"Ah yeah that!! Firstly...Why are you here at SHARP 8 O CLOCK?? Secondly...what's tomorrow... And thirdly.....why do you have so many shopping bags hanging off your hand??!" I was clueless so I bombarded her with all my quarries.

She slapped her forehead, "Don't you remember Jaehee's and Jin's anniversary tomorrow?? Their 2nd ANNIVERSARY??!!"

"Oh man HOLY SHIT.....I forgot...NO NO NO....ughh! How can I forget that...SHIT SHIT! I AM SO SORRY..!!!!"

"Listen...that's why I brought you some clothes and makeups cause you hardly put any and you hardly have any....Here take them.."

"Um okay....thanks sis" I was grateful to have her with me.

"Its okay....you gotta get ready tomorrow by 7pm..I will come to take you." Areum informed while leaving my house not noticing a grateful smile on my lips.

"Areum , won't ya eat something.. Your house's not that close..why don't you have dinner here instead..its already late?!"

"Not today buddy...I have works you know..Bang PD-nim wants to have an appointment wimme...for my next single...so i gotta leave..."

"Oh...." I lowered my gaze pretending to be sad....

"I am sorry baby" she hugged me, seeing me sulking, she always usef to do it...it was like a medicine to cure my sadness, "i promise to dine with ya some other day...hm?"

"Okay...bye then! Text me after you reach.."

"Bye my naughty chowmein" saying this she left.

"-_-"

I shut back the door... And went upstairs to my bedroom... Tomorrow's another day to go through... Ah! Tomorrow's special!! Jaehee..I can't wait to see you in your bridal dress again!!!

Thinking all bout my plans tomorrow.. I smiled to myself and drifted off to sleep...

Seriously...Areum's presence is just too enough to make me smile...

To be continued.....

(Tadaaa....3rd chap's here...I dunno how's it...so i need everyone of urs words...Please vote, share and comment..Love you all💖💖)