14: Should I start everything from beginning?

Y/N POV

"Uhhmm....S-sir....i-its just that....just that....I was not really feeling well....and I was quite a bit...feeling n-nauseous....um..and I thought ....something bout me...might go wrong any moment.... Right at that time...I really didn't have anyone known around me...and i-i could not even spot you in the crowd....and then again we had so many medias----"

"And that's why you took your way out?" He asks and then glances at Taehyung at the back and then at me...

"Ah- yes sir...you are absolutely right... And I am extremely sorry bout that....I know I should have----

"Please...from now on...inform me or anyone KNOWN....if you have such problems henceforth...i had to answer a lot to the medias....you must be thankful to Taehyung that even if you didn't tell him he knew what was wrong with you..."

Huh?! WhAT ThE FriCKity FrAcT WAs tHaT?!??

"Are you doing well now Y/N?"

"Y-yes sir..I am..perfectly fine..."

My face had a good lot of terms like "surprise", " confused " , "how?!"and so on....but thankfully Pd-nim went in searching his drawers of his desk to search for something... So thankfully he didn't see my face...going all red and flustered and bla bla....

I turned around furrowing my eyes at him and I was thankful that he could read my expression...surely he saved me...
And so he gave a nod with a slight manly smile....

I quickly turn around not giving him a chance to look at my already double flushed face...

"So sir...you said...you will tell me...with whom I will have the duet...."

"Hhmmm....not now! You will get to know on the recording day..!" He flashes me a gentle smile....

"Ahhaa!!!! Sir!!!! You said you will tell me after I tell you my reason....this isn't fair...."

"Everything is fair in-----

"WHO THE THUNDER MADE THAT QUOTE?! THAT'S SO USELESS AND A VERY FALSE QUOTE AS WELL..."

I saw our CEO burst into laughing at my childishness but apart from his laugh there was someone else laughing as well...I stopped laughing and sighed hearing that laughter....
The sound of the laugh once used to be music to my ears....which used to appear in a more alien manner....but now its manly..... Funny how people change with time...

I look back again....to thank him...but he seemed to space out....thinking something deep....

"Um...sir...I had to talk to you regarding something..."

"Yeah sure Y/N...what's it?"

"Uh-hm...Taehyung-sshi...if you don't mind...can you give us a minute's privacy....I guess sir's gonna call you back....hope you don't mind..."

"O-oh yeah yeah Sure..its okay..I won't ever mind....you may have your conversation...."

He said and left.....

I cleared my throat to continue...." Uhm...sir...Jihyun, Jaehee and Areum....as well as....the boys...they are actually going through a mind breakdown...."

IS THAT EVEN A TERM....MIND...BREAKDOWN?! DOES IT EVEN EXIST????!!!! Scratch it Y/N....

"....meaning....they actually were talking to me about how used to they got with their life and would love it if they get a vacation...."

"You are not going through that?"

"Uhm sir....I thought I would speak to you on behalf of them but now...its been a while that I feel the same as well..."