37: You shouldn't complain when it comes to me

Y/N POV

"This type of lives are not always full of love and luxury, isn't it Y/N?"

My eyes punched out of my eyes, as I look at the driver of the car..just to make sure, I heard that wrong.

"You? How-- .....What are you doing here!?!???" 

It was Taehyung, who was driving.
And that fucking did not slower the speed of my heart and butterflies in my stomach? Oh let alone that.....

"YAH! LOOK AT YOU! at least appreciate the fact that I said something good for the first time!"

"Oh yeah I do I do, but answer me first! How can PD-nim send you?!!"

"Oh well you see, he did..." He says, still keeping eyes on the road.

"I need to talk to PD-nim bout this..." I muttered.

"ANDWAE! DON'T YOU DARE!" And the car stopped all of a sudden with a screech sound followed by a small cry escaping out my lips.

"What the heck!?"

"I don't wanna run through a truck, anyways.." He turned to look at me with those sexy doe eyes of him to tell me....

"BUT LISTEN UP PUPPY! YOU. ARE. NOT. GONNA. UTTER. ANYTHING.......... ABOUT THIS. TO PD-NIM. DO U GET IT?"  my eyes were wide and I was nodding at the end of every part of instruction he offered.

"Okay! Its my turn! WHY. THE. FUCK. SHOULDN'T. I. TALK ABOUT THIS. TO PD-NIM?"

He rolled his eyes and shook his head,"Guess I need to tell you the truth..." He muttered.

Flashback at BigHit

Taehyung POV

That girl is freaking me out..... I can only text her and wait for her reply....

I was preparing to text Y/N and ask about her whereabouts when someone bumped upon me.

"OH! I AM SO SORRY SIR!"  And he rushed on his way.

Oh...wasn't he Ruz?

Looking at his features, it was obvious that he was worried about something.

I didn't really put attention to that so I kept on surfing Y/N's Instagram. 

After a few minutes of going through Y/N's Instagram, I noticed Ruz, the worried driver, coming back on the same way.

"Hey Ruz, wassup?" I greet him warmly.

"Oh! Taehyung sir!" He put up a smile and paced down his speed when he neared my presence.

"Actually I am going to Daegu, Y/N mam's in problem"

The warmness in me soon demolished as it got replaced with a thickened heart beat.

"What?"

"Yeah, she got surrounded by her hungry fans....even the guards are unable to support all of them, you know these are common with Idol's life....so I am off to rescue!"

He was about to leave when I stopped him,"Listen up Ruz, please get me the keys, I will go instead of you. Please! "

"BUT Taehyung si--"

"PLEASE!!!!!"

At last, he handed me the keys, and I fastened my pace to reach the garage and then to Daegu.