6: That Voice

When we entered inside the hotel all of the gazes shifted upon us....

Someone parted their lips in awe..eyes wide...someone choked while drinking...

and someone who were once busy with their conversations turned their heads to be greeted by us....some boys started squealing hard....
Everybody seemed enchanted...

While on the other hand...Areum looked at me and i returned her glance giving a "ARE-WE-IN-TROUBLE?" expression...we both gulped...cause we knew what is it to be in a place where you have full of fans...

I mean its good to have fans but when the limit exceeds...adverse effects warmly welcomes you with their arms wide open..ready to engulf you in the pit of death.....cause you dunno what can happen if you trust the situation...

"Don't you think it was better to get the bodyguards?"

All of a sudden a waiter approached us with a bright smile on his face,"Oh Miss Y/N and Miss Areum?! Good morning!!... You have reservations with BTS, and Miss Jihyun and Miss Jaehee right?"

Oh God thank you so much...

"Oh yeah yeah..we do!"

"Please follow me miss...your group is right at the corner in the VIP section...

VIP section huh?! Nice..

While leaving from the place I heard people saying, " ISN'T IT ACTUALLY A JACKPOT TO HAVE BTS AND THOSE BEAUTIFUL LADIES TOGETHER??! "

"ARE THEY DATING?! BTS AND THE FOUR OF THEM?!"

"OMG OMG...I LOVE THEM!!! THEY ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE BROS AND SIS...AWW"

{Oh baby..that's applicable for all of us except Jihyun and Jaehee}

"Have you ever listened to them?! They are such EXTRAORDINARIESSS.!!"

I chuckled at their words of appreciation....

The waiter took us to our destination and before leaving he said, " Ma'am I am really a big fan of you two...Since the time the four of you debuted I have been a fan....your voices are something that lightens my mind and my heart whenever I am having a bad time...and I really wanna thank you for all that you gave me." He said the last sentence with a bow...

"Its okay...we like what we are doing...if the result is that way good...we shall..or...we WILL continue" Areum said placing her hands on his shoulder and giving him a smile..

We Soon caught up with each other in the VIP section...and we were all laughing and chatting...I was enjoying chatting and teasing the cute couple but stopped when I saw a person stand upon the stage in front of our table...Okay, its a guy..

He was..what I supposed..the MC of the day....Well I never knew there were dancers and singers in this cafe even...mmmm not baad...!! I smiled at my own thought...

"Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen....today is the 7th day of this newly opened cafe...so our cafe manager thought of arranging a small performance by some beautiful dancers and singers as all this week we had great number of customers visiting and enjoying our service...Hope you all enjoy!!!"

OH MY WHAT A COINCIDENCE!!!

"Its gonna be good...won't it?" Monnie whispered looking at the next guy who got up the stage holding a mic...and trying to check the sound...

"Seems like it..." Jin answered.

"Hmm....the guy's tall eh?! He's good looking too right?! Can't even see his face clearly..." Jihyun asked.