4: A Great Day

"Y/N...I love you...will u like spending the rest of our lives with me?"

"No...n-no...Tae---"

"Y/N...its fine if you do not succeed at the first place...try it again next time...

" But Tae...my presentations and projects were absolutely PERFECT"

" *panting* no...Tae--Taehyung...

"Congrats Y/N...i don't think i'll be alive that long...but seeing you succeed in what you have loved the most...i will always be happy....I'll never regret loving you and I will  always cherish the memories we have spe--

" TAEHYUNG NOO....."

I woke up with tears and sweat on my face panting hard my whole body shaking....Taehyung...

Realising its only 5am in the morning I calmed down..I dreamed of him again....why do I always feel like...feel like...he's still there in this world..watching me every time..?!

No Y/N...HE'S DEAD...HE FUQING LEFT YOU..SO STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM..

I sighed getting up.

Another day.. The same world, same faces, same way of faking again to be experienced.

I got up from my lovely comfy bed..and headed towards the restroom to change myself into my jogging outfit. I came out of the restroom, took my earphones and started heading towards the main door...

As I opened my phone which was switched off last night.. I received messages which were sent to me the previous day...

one was from Areum saying that she reached home...

the other one was from Jihyun wishing me good morning and saying that she returned from her world tour

and the third one was from Jaehee asking me if I would come with Areum to her anniversary arrangement..... I sighed again. And this time it was a sigh of happiness

I am grateful to you guys  for making me feel important....

•••••••TIME SKIP•••••••

I came back from my exercise schedule and made my way to bathroom.....

Plotting of single, and setting an appointment with my manager....and then going for an outing...also we have a collab to practice duh! Lots of work!

I thought about everything that i will have to go through today and chalked out everything that came to my mind....

Well i will have to pick a gift for the sweetest couple even..right?!

I came out of the bathroom...packed my handbag with all the necessary items that will be required by me today at BigHit...

My day at big glass building was quite usual just like the other days...Jihyun came back from her tour....Jaehee was WAY TOO HAPPY today as she was smiling very much....

c'mon...who won't?!

"Remembered the timing right?" Areum asked while we were having a little chat at our studio.

"I can't forget my buddy's anniversary like that can I?" I said looking at Areum and then shifted my gaze on Jaehee.

"YOU DID!!" Says Jaehee squinting her eyes pouting her lips...

I gave her the OH-SWEETY-I-AM-SORRY expression and in turn she gave me a wink  smiling followed by a nod...

Wahh..she did not get angry?! She's really in a good mood today..