16: Nine is Fine

Taehyung POV

"YAA! MINA! I SAID I AM SORRY! PLEASE! I WAS NOT IN A RIGHT MOOD! AND NOT TO MENTION...NOT IN A MINDSET AS WELL!"

Its been 20 minutes i have been trying to fix our relation but it was so frustrating as she seemed to have planned not to turn and face me...

After a lot of searching and findings I was at last blessed with her presence by the side of the lake of the local park.....

"Sure you are!" She snaps turning to face me. Oh finally my..

"You will always snap at me.....and I will always forgive you for that.....and you will again do the same and the same thing will repeat again...how long? Have you even made up your mind to change this....this thing of yours..?!"

Her breath hitched while she spoke....She was hurt...I clearly could see tears in her eyes....but as she didn't want to show me her weak side she placed her back towards me once again....

I sigh getting close to her and putting both my hands upon her shoulders I say, "Minaa!!!! Look you are the only one who ever understood me after my arrival from the hospital...I was so badly mistreated by everyone around...Its true that I don't remember anything and weren't you the one to lemme know my past..? Weren't you the one who always stayed by my side no matter what happened?"

Mina removed my hands off her shoulder and turning around she speaks...

"You better don't---" but being the cool savage I am....I cut her off....

"YOU ARE COMING WITH ME!"

Taking her hand in mine I pull away from that place... ," NOW C'MON ALREADY I AM HUNGRY!" and we get to reach home within 15 minutes.

Mina had always been with me since I came back from the hospital.... ever since I put my first step in the house....even though for me my first two months were quite uneasy because everything around me was unknown to me. I never seem to recollect my old days...but still I managed it with her by my side.....

During those times the local guys used to tease me a lot....to the point that it made my blood boil making me feel as if I won't step back from killing them...

But Mina never did.....She was always caressing me with a comfortable care. It felt, rather I felt, homely with her.

We have a lot in common....her being around me was a new fetish of mine to wake up the next morning....

But that never meant we were in love....at least not me....I have someone in my heart already... and i won't let her leave without me which means...I want to make her mine....
but the thing is...I won't fail to do so...right? Yeah right! Cause I hate failing.....
And even if I do....I am well aware how to make up for it...

"Promise me you won't snap at me again? Else I will seriously stop talking to you" She says before getting into our warm house...

"THAT'S A HUNDRED BILLION DOLLARS PROMISE!" I say my arms opening widely...

"When will you even get a bit matured!?" 

"I DON'T NEED TO!" I shake my head vigorously making her chuckle slightly.

"Let's get insideu! I am coldeuu and hungryeuu as well!"

It was cold outside indeed....and you know the best thing to do when its cold....?
--

--

--

Stay under the blanket of your own room. I bet there's nothing better than that!