10: Situations know how to take turn

A/N: Hey lovies!!!! As you might have understood...i have changed the name and the cover as well...of this story....hope its not confusing...
And yeah...credit goes to ghostair for the name! Thanks bud!!! So enjoy~~...and Happy Belated Hope Day to everyone!!💜

I woke up early and switched open my phone.....
but was laying on my bed...with red and tired eyes...

Tired if this shit life...

Tired of the betrayals...

Tired of almost everything....

Yesterday went tough on me....I won't be believing myself even if I say I am fine...cause I am not....
every moment...every time...every second that I had spent thinking...and loving that one person..he will now put up a face of "Oh-I-dunno-who-are-you" ......that asshole doesn't know how it feels isn't it? And how will he? He's already reserved now...

Great...absolutely great....What's the point....?

A tired smirk crept up to my lips...
Just then the bed vibrated....letting me know that there's a notification in my phone...
I opened my phone to ignore my thoughts for that time being....there were so many calls, messages.....from Jihyun, Jaehee, Areum and the boys....which i ignored last night....

"Y/N...where are you? What happened? All of a sudden?"

"Y/N!!!! Come online dork! Where are you?! Okay no need to tell me where you are but you are alive right??"

Missed call from Joon(19)

Missed call from Areumie(20)

Missed call from Grandpa$ (18)

Missed call from MOCHI(13)

Missed call from Jihyun grandma(18)

Missed call from Golden Maknae(19)

Shit...I swear i have already started feeling guilty....i did not tell anyone anything...they must be really worried....

But right now I received a voice mail....

Areum: Open the door...will you?

I scrunched my eyebrows and having the phone in my hand I got up when my eyes fell upon my reflection in the mirror....
My eyes were red...hair....an absolute bird's nest....my outfit.. The previous night's one...I did not even take off my makeup....

Overall...I became a zombie....
Feelings killed me didn't it? Turned me to an absolute zombie....

After that I heard quite a few bangs on my door...
Oh! I am sorry...Areum's outside!!!Gotta run...

I got down and opened the door in a rush when...
When I was greeted by an angry Areum.....

"How much time do you need to open a goddamn fucking door? And yeah....Why did'nt you pick up my call yesterday?" Asking this.. She got in...