2: Goodbyes are painful

I kept on crying hard in the hospital...the only things that could invade my head were my negative thoughts... My breathe was badly hitching and I felt my whole body go numb....Umma...Appa...Tae....

What if something happens? What if its my last time seeing them?? What if....Nooo...Its fine Y/N...think positive... But what if something which is too cruel....happens?! No no I won't be able to take it noo...all my wishes of achieving my passion drowned away..and the only thing I thought of are them...

To get rid if this pain...I decided to give a call to my best friend.... As soon as I was bout to call her I received some messages:

                😎Crazy Goddesses💖

Areumiee💖: YA'LL BISHES...WHERE R U ALL AT EH?! AM I THE ONLY ONE TO PERFORM WHEN I WAS TOLD THAT I WILL BE MEETING YOU FELLOWS OUTSIDE BIGHIT??!

Grandma Jihyun😍: Chillax dude! I will be there anon...BigHit's not that far from my place..!! Wait there!

Jaehee witch😎: This lady does not seem to have anything called "patience" at all..AISH😕😕!!!

                                Y/N: guys can u all meet me at Seoul Hospital?!

Grandma Jihyun😍: Huh what?! Why?! Y/N you alright?! I feel like something happened?!

Areumiee💖: Y/N what happened?!? Why are u at the hospital right now??

Jaehee witch😎: Uh listen guys...i think we should head to the hospital.... Even I have a feeling something bad happened...

                              Y/N: Please help me...

Areumiee💖 : I'll be there in no time wait there...

Jaehee witch😎: I am coming too

Grandma Jihyun😍: Me too..

I kept my cellphone away...and looked up trying to keep calm and think positive... Within 15 mins I heard my name being called...

"Y/N!!" Jaehee cried out my name followed by Jihyun and Areum... They all had worried expressions...I could not hold myself back and jumped in Jaehee's arms....

"Oh god Y/N...shhh its fine..calm down..." Jaehee calmed me caressing my hair.... Areum and Jihyun held my shoulders and seated me in the chair...after I calmed down...Areum asked: "Y/N what's the matter?! What happened?! Who's here??!"

I kept sobbing for sometime but then blurted out, "Tae and my parents are admitted in this hospital AREUM...I Fuqing don't understand what should I do now?!?" - this was the only reply came from my mouth...

The three of them looked at each other sympathetically and were extremely spellbound....eyes wide open..... "Will you repeat what you said just now?! Y-you sure i-its....i-ts the--"

"I AM IN MY SENSES JIHYUN....HOW DO U EXPECT ME TO JOKE NOW OR SAY SOMETHING NONSENSE...MY PARENTS AND MY TAE ARE FIGHTING WITH DEATH LYING ON THAT FUQING BED....and i-i....." I closed my eyes realising how much of a waste am I...who could not save her closest people....the people who always thought about my happiness.

"...and I being their daughter could not do anything...." My heart ached bad....my eyes were all red and tired of spilling so many emotions at once.
"Listen Y/N...u did everything you were capable of doing...why r u blam--

"ANYONE HERE RELATED TO MR. KIM TAEHYUNG?!" The nurse called out..
"Yes its me...Sister..ho-how is h-he?! Please sister-- "
"Please calm down miss... He is fine but yes he is still in a war with death...please don't spend much time in the room.." She nodded her head and gave me a warm smile indicating me to go inside...
As I went inside...my body froze...
My mom and dad....they were lying still...as if they were in a peaceful sleep...experiencing the peacefulness of silence...Beside their bed was Tae's bed...his hands and his chest were connected with GOD-KNOWS-HOW-MANY wires. As I approached his bed...a guy caught my attention whom I supposed was the doctor. He came and asked: "Must be Miss. Y/N?"

"Uh..y-yes...D-Doctor wh-what bout them??!" My voice was shaking as if it already knew what was coming...I failed miserably thinking straight.

"I..am extremely sorry Miss Y/N..but...your mom and dad...could not be saved..."

"KEEP YOUR NASTY COMMENTS TO YOURSELF MR.....THIS IS ACTUALLY NOT THE TIME TO JOKE..." I was violently angry and inside me panic of the reality seized me after what that asshole spilled out...

"No Miss Y/N..I am actually *sigh* not in the mood to joke..your parents are no more in this world...Now if you excuse me..I need to go as i habe another call to attend..." With these words he left...leaving me in a ridiculously unexplainable condition....
Mom dad just...l-left me?! THEY FUQING LEFT MEE?!!? I felt as if the ground underneath me was snatched by destiny...I broke down crying in front of my parents's beds...after a few time I heard some whispers...

"Y/N.....do-don't l-leave me" Tae muttered almost inaudible but audible enough to make me jump from my position and run to him...
"YOU WILL LIVE TAE..YOU-YOU WILL LEAVE...DON'T YOU WORRY..I-I-I AM HERE.." tears were pouring endlessly and then it seemed as if...my death would have been a more peaceful one than endure these sufferings.

"Y/N...let's go...time's over buddy...we need to leave now...the doctors are not allowi--" i cut Areum off saying...

"Fuck those dickheads....I don't care anything anymore now...." I was too outraged about my situation... But then again Tae's soft hands on my cheek was just too enough to calm me down and taking advantage of this he started pushing me to go for the audition in BigHit...

"....you are crazy aren't you Taehyung?? You are telling me...to go for the audition... Leaving You here?! And then again.... My p-par-ents's...their...soul is snatched away Tae.....what do you think I should do now...huh?!" I snapped at him hard, although it wasn't meant intentionally.

"Please go Y/N...your parents had to leave you one day...don't just give up like this.... Think how happy are they where they are now...they will always watch over you..protect you....just..go.."

I could not see Tae hurt...so I had to leave that hell and walk forward for the audition.... Areum, Jihyun and Jaehee followed me from behind as they too had auditions to qualify...

:::END OF FLASHBACK:::

After that audition...I am..rather we are...what are we now....

Famous BigHit artists...with millions and millions of fans all over the world...

Kinda, funny to realise....

TO BE CONTINUED...

(Oh my holy shit this chap's a menace....I am so sorry for this boring chapter...Next chap coming soon!!!)