5: The Silence Before the Storm

After coming out of BigHit...Jaehee gave all of us a lift to our houses..we all were talking about random stuffs until I realised that I am back home...

"I will come sharp at 7--

"HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU NEED TO REMIND ME????"

"OKAY OKAY YOU OWL...i am sorry..shut down now"

"Hey..I CALL HER OWL...I DO NOT REMEMBER PERMITTING YOU TO CALL HER THAT!" (Ah my overprotective Jihyun!!)

"SHUT.YOUR.FUCKING.DUMBASS.NONSENSE.IDIOTIC.WASTAGE.TRASHFUL.MOUTHS. I AM SATURATED HERE..!!" Jaehee exclaimed looking at us through the front mirror of her car.

"HEY! THE WORDS DID NOT MATCH...IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE SYNONYMOUS!!" Areum said acting like a granny..well she always was.

"Its okay guyss...calm down *laughing*.... Areum just gimme a call when you come..okay?"

"Hmm okay..byee!"

Listening to the last comment which she made I made my way to my main entrance, unlocked it..and got in..

Well I am having still two and a half hour left for Areum to come... Till then lemme check what can I do..

Jaehee POV

I was driving the car....with eyes on the road but mind....upon that guy while behind Areum and Jihyun were blabbering nonsense.
Hmm....everything feels strange now... Kind of mixed feelings are invading...Don't know if its fine....but I think I should talk...

"Areum I needed to--"

"WAIT JAEHEE!! I NEED THE ANSWER AT FIRST...HOW COME I DON'T HAVE A NAME WHILE YOU GUYS DO?!! JIHYUN YOU GAVE NAME TO Y/N AS OWL....JAEHEE YOU GAVE HER THE NAME OF DONALD DUCK....IN RETURN SHE GAVE YOU GUY---"

"WILL YOU FUCKING LISTEN AREUM??!" I hissed...

I am having a war in my mind right now while this girl is concerned bout her name... Whatta DUFFER!!

"Oh yeah bout that Areum....Jaehee sensed something unusual...it will be better if you know..its bout Y/N.

Listening to Jihyun's words Areum became serious and suspicious.

"About her?? Wait....is it positive or negative...I mean----"

"No Areum....its not negative...but I can't assure if it is positive even...its something *sigh* in between...well What do you think about that V guy?"

"Well...I can't tell because I haven't even known or met him...but yeah...I am a bit anxious about tomorrow...about meeting that guy...well...anything wrong bout him?"

"Hmm..because you know....I...I think... Someone's coming back....for Y/N...but I dunno who is it. Is he good.. Is he bad...but he's someone...who's coming back for Y/N.."

"WAHH!! You are a witch for no reason huh..."

I shake my head in tension saying, "I am scared about Y/N...."

"Hmm...too obvious...its okay Jaehee-ahh...its your day today...enjoy it why don't you..." Areum gave me a sweet and encouraging smile..which kinda calmed me...Best friend for a reason.

"I know Jihyun and I...we are not that close to Y/N as you are Areum.. But we love her like our little sister...we love each of us like that..to you even Areum!"

"Thanks....but...should I say this to Y/N...because....she needs to be prepared..."

"*clicks tongue* don't...just be normal to her Areum...when you give her a lift....or whatever you two do together.. JUST.BE.NORMAL."