20: Satisfaction

Mina's POV

I woke up by the sound of birds chirping and leaves ruffling along with the strong sunshine hitting my face.

Waking up....my mind reminded me of 'yesterday's' incident.

How did Taehyung even kiss Y/N? How did he...? Now that kiss is distracting me too much.....

Actually, you know what? It was me who was wrong, all the DAMN time...even after knowing about his crush on Y/N-sshi....I never controlled myself from thinking wild about him and me.....

I regret it now.... I regret thinking that he loved me and saw me as a "woman" and not as and not as a "sister" . I am a strong lady...how come I got carried away by my thoughts....those useless, unrealistic thoughts...now look who's in pain....

......Its me and only me......

With a heavy heart, I made my way to the bathroom. The warm water brushing my skin ever so softly helped me to relax a bit.

I don't know why....I feel too attached to Tae.....and why not? He has been the only one for me ever since we got together...

We never had blood relations between anyone of us...I know so, but i am afraid...Tae knows nothing.....absolutely nothing. And that's the sole reason why I can't even have one chance with him.

With a sigh I complete all sorts of washroom business and get out of the washroom to look at the time.

Its 6:30am...Taehyung is asleep. I can make my way out now.

Dressing myself casually I exit out of my room and before leaving the house I take a quick peek at both of their rooms. Smiling to myself I realise that my way is clear and that, I can make through my way without problems.

At the bank of Seoul River (I just got this somehow... Hope it suits😂)

I was sitting by the bank idly experiencing a break from my dilemma of leaving Taehyung.

The strong winds, yet a calming one...gently kissing my body as it passed by me.... I smile closing my eyes at the pleasure but my brain was heartless enough to enlighten me about my yesterday.

I jerk open my eyes to see the sun rising proudly, cutting through the horizon.

Seems like that topic has taken a major turn in my life now huh!? Its hard to get rid if it....

Falling in love is dangerous...
Love hides in every corner...should've walked in circles.

It was so stupid of me to think all sorts of things...these are so meaningless.

Its so hard to pretend to be friends with someone special like you when every time I look at you...you are the only one I see.

My eyes well up suddenly and an unknown but a sharp pang...hit my chest hard. It ached as if it too wanted to get rid of it.

"Ugh! Get out Taehyung....please....
GET.OUT.OF THIS MIND WHICH IS FULL OF UNWANTED TRASH!!!!! You won't find any peace here" I pull my hair strands tight enough, out of frustration, tears running through my cheeks endlessly.

But then all of a sudden.....

"WAEYOOO!?!? what happened Mina-ahh!? Which funky alien hurt my babe!?"

I turn back with a jerk, "OHMYGOD! AH TAE! Kindly STOP GETTING ME THESE HEART ATTACKS! OH! I AM OUT OF MY BREATHE ALREADY!" I say clutching my chest area seriously running out of breathe, partially because of his appearance.