12: Can't fall for you

Y/N  POV

"I am tired....ahh...no....no more....."

Jimin plops himself on the couch....and was breathing heavily....

"Yaa! It was fun!" I smiled...heaving the same way as Jimin....

"So...you feel relieved right Y/N?"

"I do...I do....I feel relieved a LOT!"

"BUT HEY! I AM HUNGRY! Y/N'S HAPPY NOW BUT WHAT ABOUT MY LOVELY STOMACH?!! ITS YEARNING FOR FOOD!"

"Hyung...*sigh* when aren't you hungry...? You eat all day...."

"WHAAAAHHHAAATT?!!?? YOU PIG WHAT DID YOU MEAN BY "I EAT ALL DAY" ?!?? EVERY TIME I GLANCE AT YOU...YOU ARE THE ONE ALWAYS EATING SOMETHING..... " Jin defends himself making an "O" by his lips and eyes wide....

...Silliness mode activated...

While the oldest and the youngest were bickering with each other....we the other eight guys were tearing up in laughter....

"Guys GUYS!!! Shut down now... I bet we all are hungry... Wait here I will go get some food for you all..."

With that I left for the kitchen....

I grabbed 10 cups of ramen as it was the only thing for the hungry babies...they won't give me time for anything else... So better be it....

I was waiting for the water to boil...when someone spoke behind me...

"So this was the reason you did not accept my heart?"

I was startled with the voice as I turned around with a jerk...and after I discovered who it was.....my face fell...
His dark beautiful eyes were gazing every inch of my face...as if he has no wall in front of him which would prevent him from seeing through me...

I felt my cheeks turning hot red by the way his gaze was burning on me....but somehow I managed to open my mouth letting out a sigh,

"To be honest... Yes...this was the only reason why I....did not accept your proposal....cause during that time I was too broken....hope you understand.... "

"And now? What bout now? Can you not at least----"

"Yoongi....please....you know my present situation...please don't burden me anymore....and above that...i know you like someone else....so please...I can't fall for you....."

Listening to me....Yoongi looked down and with an understanding nod he said,"okay...i won't ever ask for it again..I am sorry if I burdened you with something useless....I hope this conversation won't affect our friendship.."

I am sure my words were arrows that pierced his heart into two halves or more than that.....but I just can't help it for now...
First I will have to know if Taehyung really loves Mina...if he really do not remember me....if its really just a....one-sided love....

"Its okay..." I reply with a smile....."O-OWW!!! WATER'S DONE...Yoongi do one thing....Call those babies and tell them to settle in the table...I will be up soon!!!"

"ALL MY HYUNGS AND MY BABIES... GET TO THE TABLE...SNACK'S GONNA BE SERVED RIGHT AWAY..."

"HEY! Whom did you call A BABY?" I hear Areum raise her voice....

"Well one technically  should call a baby, baby only...right?"

But before Areum could reply something.... A dork interrupts...

"FOOODDD!!!!! I SMELL FOOOOOD~~~!!!!" Jin appears pretending to melt in the name of his love...FOOD! Well...no compromise with food though..!