18: Fix her

A/N: So guys I actually wanted to apologize for the inconvenience that I caused before...I mistakenly posted chap 17 before 16.....so I would suggest you all to go have a look at that chapter...I would really appreciate it! Thanks💜

ENJOY THE STORY AHEAD!👋

_____________________

Yoongi POV

"Who are you?" Areum asks the unknown girl who got a camera in her hand maybe clicking photos of something...or that's what I thought.

"I-I...uhm....well...I am a n-new staff....haha...was just clicking r-random pics and nothing." Squinting and furrowing her eyes, Areum looks at her and after sparing her last glance she moves out.

Y/N POV

"Taehyung wait! Where are you- ah!"

He slams me by a wall and trapping me between his arms he leans in and speaks, "I asked for a date, you never thought of answering me. Called you so many times yesterday night...you didn't receive...neither did you pick my call up. What's up with you?" He spat out angrily.

Oh no...I fucked up the worst this time...and damn!? When did he call me!? And texted me!? HE TEXTED ME!?

I felt like falling from the sky as I was too overwhelmed by his words.

"I-I-I am sorry Taehyung...please....b-believe me...I would have happily call-lled you again...if-for once i-i knew y-you call-led me." I was too scared...to an extent that tears already started falling through my eyes.

"Oh really!? Now you are putting up a face that YOU THINK will melt my heart!? Sorry baby...that's not happening" and without further warning he smashes his lips on mine.

"I made you see through me so many times...what's there for you in my heart....and you are the one not even giving a damn about it!? Why!?! Why don't you at all give me a chance?!!" He speaks in between the kiss and deepens it.

I was a crying mess and my heart was made to run a marathon race, beating to its maximum speed. I didn't even kiss him back.

The kiss was rough and then there was me who was......numb AF.... but suddenly a jolt of light interrupted and a strange click sound reached our ears.

We pull away with a jerk and dart our eyes towards the source only to be traumatized by the scene ahead.

"OH.MY.GOD! BTS KIM TAEHYUNG.....IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH JUNG Y/N!??!" With that she runs away.

My eyes widened at the thought, my head felt dizzy...

As expected....ha! The world's completely against me huh?

"Y/N!!"  Areum runs towards me and pulling me away from Taehyung she hugged me tight.

"Y/N are you okay!? I thought something..." She was crying and her eyes were shooting bullets full of death to Taehyung.

Taehyung had a bewildered expression... Seems as if he himself did not know why he kissed me...what made him do so.

But me!? Being Okay!? Haha...I didn't have anything to say, to speak, to act, or to react to anything around me. It felt an utter shit for me. I released myself from Areum's grip telling her that I needed some fresh air and that...everything was suffocating me.

Areum's POV

"WHAT THE HECK DID YOU DO WITH HER KIM TAEHYUNG!?" I burst out fisting his collars in my hand. I was burning with anger. This asshole already tested my patience enough to make my head erupt lava. Even after repeatedly telling him, making him understand and letting him know bout Y/N's situation, he still took this nasty way to get things right between them!?