41: A Level Up!

"Good lord! BTS AND Y/N TOGETHER!?!😍😍😍😍😍"

"I NEVER EXPECTED A DAY LIKE THIS! ITS HOLY MAAAN!💫💫💫"

"DID YA'LL JUST LOOK AT THAT NEW GUY...TAEHYUNG! OMG HE WAS.....DAAAAMNNNN HOT AND SWEET AND SPICY🔥🔥💥!!!!"

"NAMJOON'S VISUAL....
I JUST GOT KILLED!😭"

"I SERIOUSLY LOVED THE WAY Y/N USED HER LIPSTICK TO WRITE "FU" ON THE MIRROR IN THE MV! AHH! 😝💞

*view 1k more*

"Wow! That's a lot...." Taehyung simply gazed at the computer with an "OMG I DON'T KNOW WHO AM I ANYMORE" face.

"Congrats man! In just one night you became the Jupiter here!" Kookie parts Taehyung on his shoulder.

Taehyung felt proud of himself. But he had a feeling, he could have done better.

But let's say, future's still pending...its just the starting of his career after all!

Maybe, if there was Y/N, he would have felt complete and better, for the time being? 

"I don't know...I miss Y/N's presence.... She just left today morning and look, its not even five hours I have started feeling worse without her...."

"Excuse me! BTS!?" a fellow with a yellow cap and an ID card appeared from behind the door all of a sudden.

"Yes Zea hyung?" Kookie steps forward.

"You all will be having your first concert next week....details, consult PD sir please!" He smiled and bowed and left.

They bowed back as well and all of a sudden Hobi says,"We just seem to crash a lot of records....."

"Huh?" Taehyung raises one of his eyebrows.

"Yeah....didn't you hear PD sir say that day? The more we gain popularity, the sooner we receive demands for concerts. So I think, we stepped a level up!" Hobi smiled.

"Man! You still remember, and I forgot...duh!" Jimin whined.

"Well, when will Y/N come back?" Namjoon inquires.

"She is 'too good to tell me so' " Taehyung places his head above his hands on the table.

Jimin, Jungkook and the others shared a knowing glance with each other.

"Don't worry, she will be back"

"I hate tours......basically the thought that she will be away from me....that kills me....after all, we both know each other, like nobody does...."

"WHO SAYS THAT? SAY THE SAME THING IN FRONT OF AREUM AND SHE WON'T HESITATE CHOPPING YOU!" Jimin pops out of nowhere making everyone of us laugh.

"Its fine, Taehyung... She is an independent and a very sensible woman. A lady who knows what to keep inside and what not. She needs break as well....its not like she got settled there--