44: Scenery

"Wait hyung, lemme help!" Jungkook helped Jimin to set the green balloon at a height, a height that Jimin will never reach.

"Cakes cakes! Guys I got cakes!" Jihyun hurried off towards Areum who was having difficulty, holding two big packets of cakes in both of her hands.

Jihyun shoved the cakes inside the fridge and soon joined Jaehee in decorating the clothes pattern wise, on the wall.

"Pink...or purple?" Jin seemed to be thinking looking at the glittery designing cloths that Taehyung was holding.

"Purple please....hyung....." Taehyung begged.

"Let me wrap this colour around the mic...I am sure she will love it!"

"Freak! Shut up! I am the eldest!"

"The oldest as well.." Jungkook teased as he high fived Jimin.

Jin signed out of frustration and glared at the kids beside him.

"Oh! This vase looks-"

"NAMJOON BACK OFF! DARE YOU TOUCH ANYTHING!" Yoongi warned.

"Okay okay...I am" Namjoon surrendered, sulking.

After they were done they gathered in a circle and had a final discussion about the plan that night.

Ding dong!

"Oh! She's here she's here! Hide guyss!" Jungkook motioned everyone in their hiding places as Y/N entered the door along with Hoseok.

"Haha! I forgot there was no one in the house." Y/N chuckled.

She was switching on the lights when none of them glowed,"eh? No current? "

Hobi without any word, disappeared into the darkness,"Hobi? Where did you--

Suddenly flash of lights, along with her best friends erupted from nowhere.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N!!!!" the decorations were just so overwhelming that it brought tears to Y/N's eyes. She couldn't believe her friends would go this far just for her birthday.

"Oh my god guys...thank you so much" she covered her face out of happiness.

"Gifts are at Hobi's room! And I am proud of you Hobi!"

"Happy Birthday Y/N!" A woman, gorgeous for her age, stepped up with a smile on her face.

"Um, thank you but-"

"Yes! You don't know me. Hoseok?"

"Uhh...Y/N she's...she's Anthony Maria....my girlfriend"

Y/N's eyes grew wide and without a second thought she hugged Maria tightly,"CONGRATULATIONS MAAN! Hobi, you never told me about her? And Maria, really nice meeting you, Hoseok's a really nice guy. You guys will be a beautiful couple!" She chimed.

"Um, guys? But, where's Tae?" She turned around to ask the others.

Areum pointed behind Y/N as the rest of them backed off.

And as soon as they did, the lights deemed down, giving rise to a beautiful feeling in her. And the famous voice....

I still wonder, wonder beautiful story...
Still wonder, wonder, best part...

I still wander wander next story...
I want, to make, you mine.....

Only those four lines, were more than enough to make Y/N turn around, run to the owner and jump onto him and kiss him with all her might.

"I love you, Tae" she placed her forehead against his, and Taehyung kissed the tip of her nose.

That night, she wanted herself to be given away, to Taehyung. She couldn't resist her desire, no more.

After the small party finally came to an end and everybody were off home, Y/N went to stand out in the balcony.

Somebody snaked his hands around her waist and pulled her closer to a rock hard chest,"what's my baby doing?" He kissed her neck.

She turned around to answer,"I am sad!" She pouted.

"And why's that so?" He kissed her cheek. His arms still around her.

"I am not getting enough attention. I am not getting enough of you..."

And just when she uttered those words, Taehyung displayed his signature smirk and without a word, he pulled her up to her room, shutting the balcony door....

Love can break a person... But it can even form a bond between two people.
An undetachable bond...a bond that cannot be broken by anything, by anyone.....

Once you fall in love, its hard to let go...

The FINAL End💜