42: Surprise!

"Yah yah hyung! That balloon needs a bit more air in it! Or it may get small like Jimin which won't look good!" Jungkook whisper yelled to Taehyung.

"Yah! The heck Maknae?! You like me so much that you keep taunting me like this?!" Jimin pouted returning to his work.

"Haha....these guys are such teases! I absolutely adore all of them! " Areum giggled to Jihyun.

Jihyun's attention was not at all on the words that Areum spoke, nor she was mentally present there.

Her mind was anticipating various things but her sub conscious mind was......

Absolutely filled with Yoongi's words, his thoughts.

She still remembers that day when Mina was taken by Jungkook and Yoongi took her through a deep dark swampy forest, just to surprise her with a beautiful lake along with hills on its opposite coast.

Why did he do this?

Cause he thinks, Jihyun was the first person to ever make him feel like everything's fair and beautiful around him, and because of this he gets a lot of inspiration for his songs.

He was never made to feel so different till date but after Jihyun's entry, things seemed to change.

These moments still welcome Jihyun in her dreams. Whenever Jihyun would look at Yoongi, she would receive a big gummy smile along with a cute face from him.

And the most important part.... Jihyun's love for him increased by 120x.

"N-NO NO NO! NAMJOON HYUNG YOU WON'T DARE , TOUCH, THAT!"

"h-hey! I was just taking a view of this...."

"No I don't trust you with your mighty god of destruction skills! Never will I ever! I got that for Tae hyung! If you dare break it...!!!!"

"Oh ho! Its okay you weasel...go on with the decoration" Namjoon snaps at Kookie.

"Jin hyung what did you cook today?" Jimin asks while tying the bottom of one of the green balloons  and handing it over to Jungkook who was busy decorating the walls.

"Can't you get the smell?" Jin asks , raising one of his eyebrows.

"That's why I asked!" Jimin shoots back.

"Tae's fav and specially made by me! Japchae!" Jin smiled wide.

Suddenly, the door behind them creaked open, to reveal the one, they were longing to see.

"Y/N Noona!"

"Y/N!!!!"

Jungkook quickly got down, while Jimin left his works and both of them rushed their steps towards Y/N and strangled her into a tight hug.

"Omg! She's back!" Areum squealed which led Jihyun get out of her trance, not to mention, it took her five whole minutes to understand what was going on.

"Hey!!!!" Jin and Namjoon along with Hobi and Yoongi made their way to Y/N , with wide and satisfied smiles on their face and hugged her one by one.

Finally when they were over, Y/N said,"Damn....the decorations are a wonder! Beautiful!!! "

"And how the heck did you save your self from your fans? Nobody saw you?" Areum investigates raising one of her eyebrows up.

"Haha! Believe me! This hat and this mask aaanndd......this glass, saved me."

"Holy frisky fract--

" okay no more words! Its already 10pm...are ya'll ready??? He will come back home by 10:05 pm or something and guys...did you all...call them as well? "