40: The beginning of the entire story

Y/N POV

"Listen Taehyung...don't get angry...be cool and--

"Yeah yeah I will be cool okay?"

I chuckled at the way he got annoyed by my words.

Cute alien....

I neared my body to him and pulled him for a soft peck.

"Hey that was a peck! Give me a full kiss if you place your garden beauty lips on me!"

"Not here...obviously no! Now, all the best Tae" I placed his hair in its perfect place and rang the doorbell.

Yes, we are in front of the last stage of knowing everything... In front of Mina's apartment.

"Who's it?" A familiar voice, which I suppose was of Mina's herself, was heard behind the door.

"Mina open the door" Taehyung's heavy commanding voice got chills down me.

The door opened revealing a confused-shocked Mina.

She softly smiled, "O-oh! You- all! C'min C'min!" She greeted hesitantly.

"Ahjumma! Tae's here!"

She gestured us to sit on the sofa in her drawing room.

"Taehyung....is it- is it you, my boy??" A soft voice ran through the hall, behind a door of one of the rooms there.

I noticed Taehyung closing his eyes and a tear fall through one of his eye.

He looked at me with eyes that clearly stated....

Can you believe Y/N? I lived a life of lie for an entire period of five years....
I never expected this...

My hand made its way above his....squeezing them I assured him that everything's gonna be fine.

Soon we saw an old lady, walking out of her room and when her eyes fell on him, she neared us ad engulfed Taehyung in a big hug.

Not to lie but I felt really bad that moment. Even Taehyung did.... I turned the other side and wiped the tear from the corner of my eye that was about to fall. While Taehyung, he started crying when he felt that motherly warmth when his grandma hugged him.

"We are sorry, Taehyung.....we are sorry that we made those five years of life pointless....."

"Ahjumma.....I-...I never had parents, isn't it?"

We sat on the couch, with Taehyung in the middle of me and ahjumma.

"No, you do have your parents..... But the thing is that, they aren't here....they went away to Russia when they heard about your fake death.....I apologize once more, son....I am so sorry..."

"Just for my greed, everything got destroyed....." Mina muttered.

"If only I chose the exact way......if only I let Taehyung go, that moment when I fell in love with you...."

Taehyung and I, exchanged looks. We were utterly confused. Then slowly, she stated the whole thing.

"We were college friends? But as far as I remember, I and Y/N were mostly together...."

"Yes, you won't remember me...its okay..."

But I was pretty sure, those words from Taehyung broke her.

"But I am very happy that you found your true love, Tae" Ahjumma, while saying, darted her eyes on me.

"You know Y/N, when I used to feed Taehyung, he would always open a random music channel and whenever it was you on TV, he would forget that he had a dinner to eat." We burst out laughing and Taehyung was completely red like a tomato.