8: The Party

Y/N POV

"I am so sorry that I destroyed this beautiful day Jaehee....I really feel guilty...."

"Aish this girl...you have been apologizing god knows since how many ages...Stop now!! As long as you are fine....everything is fine....
And don't ever...ever...EVER be sorry to me again...it sounds as if I am someone who was never close to you....I don't like thinking like that...so Stop.."

"Oh my Sweetie...okay okay...I won't say sorry to you again...okay?"

"Hmm fair enough" Jaehee makes a funny face as if she is satisfied with my answer and giving me a thumbs up

We were sitting in my balcony having warm cups of tea..and chatting about how everything started...

For the time being I only told her as the guys went back to their dorm and on the other hand..Areum along with Jihyun were at the kitchen making soup for me...the way they were suggested by the doctor....I am gonna tell them everything at the perfect time...

"So what did my doc say regarding me? Was it a serious one this time?"

Hearing my question Jaehee became a bit serious...

"Hmm...about that Y/N....Your doc said that this panic attack that you had...has something related to a shocking incident...that is...what i think...is your past...that's the only shocking incident you suffered in your life..." I nodded at her words...as she was correct....

"But the thing which is unclear to me... what made you remind of your past Y/N? Cause even Areum said that you were mumbling Tae's name while you were out I mean...you know...at the restroom...obviously something happened in the cafe..isn't it?

My eyes widened....Now what should I tell her?!

My eyes started roaming everywhere but her,"Um..---"

"SOUP'S HERE~~~ HOT AND SOUR SOUP~~"

Oh god thank you so much...I heaved a sigh of relief... Maybe only for this time....

"So what are you all talking about? We also need to know...isn't it Y/N-ahh?!!!" Jihyun sits beside me putting her arm around me....

"Nope guys its nothing special...OH WELL! We have a party tomorrow don't we? What will you all be wearing?!" Jaehee changed the subject.

"Yup!! My makeups and dress are all set by Naeun...I am done with mine... What bout you all?

"Haha wait and watch for the perfect moment Jaehee-ahh! You will see and get to know everything" I said glancing at Areum and Jihyun....

"Is it a group arrangement?"

"Nope! Individual"

"Okay guys!! Up for my leave! Gotta check my wardrobe to avoid malfunctions and all!! So bye for today!"

"Areum I need a lift...please!!"

"Sure follow me...Jaehee let's go!"

"BYE GUYS...DON'T FORGET TO CALL ME WHEN YOU REACH HOME"

"GOOD NIGHT Y/N BABY!!"

The next day:

"Its DONE!!!!! You look amazing!!!!"

"Thanks potato!!"

"YAH Y/N!! NOT THAT NAME AGAIN PLEASE!"

Kang Mina or Kangy potato Mina and I were fooling inside the makeup room....She is one of the best makeup artist of BigHit and a well known bud of mine... Surprisingly Jungkook has a big...BIG crush upon her...and Mina got no idea about this...