34: Season of love

Y/N POV

Kim Taehyung should rub away from my life. This pain is breaking me into pieces.....

My voice broke right when I saw his teary gaze on me. And yeah, the unknown girl was no where to be seen.

Quickly bowing and mumbling a 'sorry' I take my leave from the crowd to have my own space.

While cutting through people, I heard voices that said

'That voice was so powerful!'

'Surely, she is having a bad day'
'a break up?'

'You know her voice is really very familiar!!'
'Did we hear it somewhere?'

I didn't wait for anything after that and straightaway headed to the roof top.

Definitely a piece of peace....

Opening the door to the roof top, a beautiful sky decorated by innumerable stars , staring at the entire city, caught my eyes. The moon, ever so bright, seemed to be in the middle, afar forming a horizon with the city lights. I pull off my mask, as I drew closer to the scene.

They were beautiful, unlike my life.

"Y/N ..."

My smile faded away, just when I heard his voice.....

Taehyung POV

"Y/N...y-you gotta listen to me..."
She didn't say anything, nor she reacted.

She just gulped, and closed her eyes, maybe permitting me to go on?

"I know who I was to you...I know we had a beautiful past together....."

Her eyes jerked open, but she never placed her precious gaze upon me. Gulping once more she blinked her eyes, trying not to cry in front of me.

"I know we were in....love with each other.....its just that, i-i don't seem to remember anything....but I know one thing for sure, you still love me...."

"So tell me Y/N, can't we.....create one more? Look, even after falling off a roof, and losing my memories, I am in love with you.....regardless of the past...."
Still, no reaction.

"You are angry about Mina right?  She is nothing but a sister to me....we grew up together...." At the last sentence, she looked at me in disbelief.

"Who told you, that you grew up with Mina?" I was waiting for this.

"Do you have....any proof, that you both grew up together?" She asks sternly.

"That's the thing Y/N...after looking through your secret dairy that morning, after the night when I got drunk , I was left shook. I was not really able to take everything inside....my mind wasn't processing well... "

She pulled back her gaze, back to the front, letting the moonlight lit her beautiful face.
She is beautiful when she smiles, she's beautiful when she is angry, she's beautiful in every way....

"I don't expect a lot right now. I just want you to stay with me... Help me recollect our past.... Will you Y/N....?" Pearl tears, pouring out of her eyes, caught my attention, at an instant.

I was wavering to move my gaze away from her and, look at the moonlit sky in front..... Maybe I should wait--

All of a sudden, she pulled my collar and smashed her lips on mine....

Grabbing her small waist and pulling her closer to my body I respond to the kiss almost immediately.

This is all i need, her lips on me, her body on mine, and her warmth....