43: Burn the Stage

"The dinner was delicious sweetie....I am hoping to have another opportunity again to taste your food" Tae's ahjumma complimented patting Jin before leaving.

"Seems like our time's already reached its end...? Well then, meet you sweet hearts some other day! Take care Y/N and Taehyung, my baby boy!"  Ahjumma kissed Taehyung on his cheek, and faking a last smile, she went away, disappearing through the mist of the dark area, without looking back for once.

"Don't you think ahjumma should have stayed? Its just so cold outside...." Taehyung whispered to Y/N.

"Maybe yeah, maybe no...." She smiled and the only reply Taehyung gave was shaking his head keeping a fixed gaze on her.

"Because, you see Tae.... ahjumma's face, lost its own glow,when she left, kissing your cheek. Maybe, letting her stay for a whole night, could have been painful for both of them, or maybe only for ahjumma...." She shrugged.

Taehyung gave an understanding nod and smiled, "This proves why I love you so much......." He grabbed her small waist on his manly hands and pulled her close to his hard rock chest.

"No! Tae! Not here!"

"GO GET A ROOM FOR THIS LOVELY COUPLE SOMEONE ~~" Namjoon shouts from somewhere that is unpredictable.

!Time skip!
4 months later ; AMAs

Taehyung honey bun💓

Baby.....help! I feel like imma faint any moment😭

Aish! Tae tae! Its okay! Be confident! 💓

I miss you...where are you?
Jungkook's teases are making me
feel no good! 😭😭

Well! I am at the backstage! Wanna meet up? 😉

I can't!😒
PD nim....😒😒😩😩

😭😭😭😭

Aww lovely!
Then ALL THE BEST! 😍

Okay! Great!
Let's get ready
to faint! 😲😵

Stob it you silly! 😧😧😦
You are making me nervous now!

Sorry baby....I am unable to see you.
That's why I am nervous....😥

Ah! Girls ! get a man
like mine!😍😍

😂😂😂😂😘
Love you baby!
All the best for your performance
tonight! 😗😗

Bye! Take care alien!
😙😙

"Look, she's been smiling like an idiot since the time she grabbed that device- OH ARE YOU DONE?!" Jaehee who was whispering ,or rather, complaining to Mina, jerked up to meet my face.

"I thought your entire universe was inside your damned phone!  The time you entered into it was the time you lost your whole EXIT!!......you forgot me!" She annoyingly sighed and grumpily rolled her eyes.

"Yah! Jaehee-ah! She was just--

"Where is your holy brother? I am gonna grind him into a mixy!" Jaehee, pretending like an angry bull, ran up the hall, in search of Taehyung.