13:I have a lot to get used to

Y/N POV

"Yah! Dude ya'll got lost? Took you guys long enough...?" Namjoon asks...

"Yeah we were all just playing hide and seek when came across a wardrobe.... And then we got in...introduced ourselves to Aslam...and the Snow Queen...and...and you know what's next..." I say wiggling my eyebrows at them...

Namjoon looked at me wide eyed pouting his lips in surprise and passed his glance to Jungkook, Yoongi and Jaehee and after rendering them with a knowing wink they all say in sync:

"WHAT'S NEXT?"

I sigh as hopelessness wraps around me completely....and it was hopeless as well to describe what I meant...such dumbasses...

So I shake my head and say, "Ugh never mind.... All dorks at my place.." I whispered the last sentence which Jungkook heard and asked innocently, "But Noona...I am an exception isn't it?"

I was about to reply when Jihyun stole my words saying,

"OH MY YOU ARE ONE OF A KIND DON'T YOU KNOW?!"

"Well Y/N...I heard that tomorrow is...you know..you gotta face the consequences of running away without a word....from the CEO's b'day party...so..you ready?" Jihyun whispers...concern clearly spread on her face....

"Huh?! What did I do? Oh wait...th-that..?! Yeah I know what to say...don't worry..."

"Tell me one thing...Is it you guys losing voice or is it me who got deaf..? What do you say?!" Yoongi asks getting bored... The grandpa he is...

"No no...its you getting ABSOLUTELY DEAF GRAND--PA!..." I reply...sarcasm reflecting from my voice...

All of a sudden Jungkook screams....

"HYUNG! NOONA!"

"OhMyGod what?! what?! what?! What happened?!! Kook?" Areum who was simply chatting with Jimin flinches hard hearing Jungkook's scream...

"WHAT IS THE TIME?!!?"

"3 am....WHY?!" Jungkook had a sorrow expression but little did we know what he meant...

"I missed.....Oh no...how can I?! Shit! Shit! Shit!" Kook starts panicking...

"What did you miss?!" We all were a bit anxious as to know what did he miss....Or is it us as well who are missing it...

"I JUST MISSED MY FAVOURITE KDRAMA EPISODE....OH NOOO...NOW HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO MAKE UP FOR IT?!!??"

We all sighed in relief whereas Yoongi and Jin growled out of frustration....

"God... I thought we all were missing something important... Darn it Jungkook....can't you at least let go of that show for this day...?" Jimin asks raking his gorgeous silky brunette hair....clearly annoyed.....

"Well I guess...we must move on...today we got a lot to do..buy veggies, certain blank CDs and bla bla...So SHALL WE MEET EACH OTHER IN THE BUILDING BY 9 AM?" Joon gets up and asks with enthusiasm whereas the others simply looked at each other innocently...

"I dunno..its only for Y/N that I sacrificed my sleep yesterday....now even if I come for practise you all will only find me sleeping..." Yoongi shrugs...

"I know...same goes for me...wish I could have this day off..." I say...

"Me as well..." Areum yawns and adds...

"Us too..." Hobi, Jimin and Jungkook say in sync...

"Same here..." Jin, Jaehee and Jihyun states clearly tired of all the fun that we had yesterday....