26: Something is not right

Taehyung POV

That's it...she locked the door....I failed again... Hmm.....why can't she just gimme a chance? What have I done? As much as i want to keep her to me, own her she always slips away This is frustrating ugh!

I hit the wall beside the door with my fist out of frustration and not to lie,my hand did burn hard.

"Yah! Taehyung what are you doing?!" I hear a familiar voice behind me which I instantly recognise to be Mina's.

"Oh M-Mina! W-Wassup!?" She eyes me suspiciously but shrugging it off she answers," Was searching for Y/N-shhi...did you see her?"

"Why do you need her?"

"For her upcoming album's title track's MV's makeup! Oh! That was a long one!"

My eyes widened at the news.

Y/N's upcoming album's title track's makeup?! Woah! Good timing boy!

"I know where she is! Knock on the door right behind me, you will get her there! For now..Bye!" I hug her and kiss her on the side of her head and sprint away.

Thanks Mina! You are my medium to her now......

Mina's POV

The fuck is wrong with that guy?! He kissed me, without my-

But to be honest, it felt....tingly and maybe...good as well? My heart feels warm at his touch.

I smile at his little action but after a moment, shrugging it off I made my way to Jin's room.

*knock! knock!*

A familiar voice could be heard right from the other line...
but...

But the words....which was a harsh and harsher reality for me,  pierced my soul into two parts.

"Oh hey! That's Taehyung I am sure. Look he's not gonna back off..... He came to take you Y/N! Haha!!!!"

The warmness of my heart faded away and was replaced by a stone cold feeling.

The door opened and I jerk up meeting Jin's eyes.

"O-oh! Mina! Hello hello! Come in!!"

"N-no Jin-sshi" I fake a sweet smile to continue, " I just came here to inform Y/N-shi something! Can I have her for a minute!?"

"Yeah yeah sure! Why not! Y/N!!!! Mina needs to tell you something!"

Just then I saw Y/N getting out of the washroom and with a bright smile on her face she came towards me.

Not to mention, but I do feel jealous. Yes, this isn't enviousness, this is jealousy.

"Oh Mina-shi! Anneyang! How you doing?"

"Y/N-shi meet me at my dorm within fifteen minutes" and I get away with a heavy heart.

I am the bitch here. I am sorry Y/N-shi....

Y/N POV

"Uhm...what was...that?" Jin was confused AF and so was I.

Why did she act so cold?

"Um Jin! I will get going! I think she has to tell me something."

Author's POV

Y/N was peacefully making her way out through the corridor when she suddenly spotted some girl, which seemed to be Mina, talking, rather, clinging to Taehyung ridiculously.