Chapter 1

one of my favorite outfits 👅

y/n pov
it was late at night and i was craving some takis. usually i can handle my cravings until the morning but tonight it was different. they were calling my name at this time. yes i sound fat for not being able to wait but who gives a fuck.

i didn't feel like getting up to go to the store but fuck it. i got out of bed and slipped on my slides, grabbed my keys off my dresser, and ran out the door locking it behind me to get this trip over with. 

once i'm in the car i turn on the radio when a song catches my attention. it was a song i've never heard before and the voice was so angelic . i instantly blast it and quickly shazam the song so i can listen to more of this artist. the song pops up as idontwannabeyouanymore by billie eilish. listening to new artist excite me so i add the song to my playlist and notes so i can remember to listen to more of her music.

by the time that was finished my car had arrived at the nearest gas station. i was surprised to see a few cars considering it was past midnight. there was some beaten up red toyota, a beige honda, and a sexy black dodge challenger.

i hopped out the car and headed inside the gas station. this gas station is pretty big and has a lot of variety so it took me a while to find what i was looking for. from where i'm standing in the aisle you can see from a distance that there is only one bag left. must be my lucky day.

i run for my life to go get that bag not watching anything around me at all. just as i grab the bag i feel another hand and all of a sudden i run into somebody else making us both fall to the ground with the takis. my head started instantly stinging from running into somebody but all i was thinking in my head was, "come on y/n get those fucking takis hurry up and grab them before the other bitch does idgaf fuck whoever it is get the fucking food fat bitch".

reaching my hand out, i grab the bag of takis holding my head as i feel the hand trying to grab them. when i get ahold of them and stand to turn around a voice speaks up

"hey that was my bag of takis dude"

i turn around finally seeing who i ran into. it was a girl who looked about my age. she had light blueish hair and was wearing really baggy clothes but she really pulled it off. that's not what stood out the most though. she had pink plump lips and beautiful eyes. i would fuck th-

" you good you look out of it" the girl said making me realize that i was just looking at her.

"yeah i'm good but these aren't your takis if i had them first", i said tossing the takis back and forth in my hand.

"come on let me have the takis bro i drove over here for them i'm not leaving empty handed"

"well i'm not leaving empty handed either-''

i paused because i noticed that there was actually another bag of takis that we both didn't see poking out from the rack.

this random girl was still bickering about giving her the takis and didn't realize what my attention was on. so instead of making it easy, i was gonna be a evil bitch and take light of this situation by messing with her then telling her there's another bag.

"do you really want these takis", i said with a huge smirk plastered on my face.

"yes i'm fucking starving please let me have them"

"alright you can have them only if you start making dog noises in this store", i said now laughing.

"no way wh-''

"well you're not getting the takis", i said to her.

please don't turn around i thought to myself.

"alright dude fine i'm a fucking dog woof woof woof woof woof bitch", she yelled.

i instantly started laughing my ass off while the whole store was staring at us.

this was easier than i thought this bitch stupid...

"hey turn around there's another bag of takis gotcha stupid ass", i was laughing so hard i couldn't breathe.

the blue haired girl turned her head around quickly spotting the takis before turning her head around slowly doing something i didn't expect.

"you fucking bozo i'm gonna kill you"

she instantly started chasing me around the store with both of us laughing our ass off.

when she caught up to me she picked me up and tackled me on the floor with the takis in my hand. i expected her to be mad but she was laughing as much as i was. after we calmed down she helped me up.

"that's not funny i really wanted those takis. you should've told me about the other bag", she said with a huge smile on her face.

"no it wouldn't be fun if i told you. i had to prank yo ass"

"you're pretty chill ma what's your name ?", she asked.

"my name is y/n and you?"

the girl looked at me a little shocked but then said, "my name is billie. it was fun chilling with you considering we were just bickering".

billie and i walked past the chip aisle and she grabbed the takis so quick causing us both to giggle. we both went up to the register us both laughing and having a great conversation while paying for our stuff.

while walking out the store we both were so deep in conversation until we both heard someone yelling.

"billie hurry up i've been waiting forever", a guy with light brown hair said sticking his head out the window. he had a beard and a black leather jacket on. 

"i'm coming doofus"

with that said the gorgeous girl turned back to me and gave me a big hug. when billie pulled away she was looking me straight in the eyes. i was in a trance.

"it was nice talking to you", was the last thing she said.

she gave me a wink then turned around and jogged to her car, driving off seconds later. i stood there a few seconds processing that wink. finally after i realized how long i was standing there, i got in my car and drove back to my house while munching on my takis, having the moment that just happened in the back of my head. i'm glad i took a trip to the store this late at night.

1153 words
this is the first chapter of bbh i hope you enjoyed 😌❗️
what's your favorite billie song lmk ?