Chapter 11

The album is getting closer to coming out I can't wait 😊
What's your favorite song off the DSAM EP ?
Mines is my boy and party favor 🤪
Enjoy the chapter...

Y/n's POV
Today was gonna be a great day and I'm gonna make sure of it. Today's the twins birthday party and Billie said she had a surprise for me. I wanna know what it is but she won't tell me what it is. I'm the type of person to bother you until you tell me so you shouldn't tell me you have a surprise for me. Billie and I have been getting along real good. We hang out a lot and always text and call each other. Today I was gonna go shopping for clothes for the party, and buy the twins a birthday gift.

Every time the twins throw a party it's huge so I can't wait to see some of my friends I haven't seen in a cool minute. I told Billie that I was going shopping and she said she was gonna come with me.

Y/n
Bil you still going shopping with me?

Bil
Yeah I'm on my way now

I quickly hop up and head to the shower. Once I get in the shower I wash my body and hair. After I finished all of my body and face hygiene I head back into my room to put on some clothes. I put on a black and white blohsh hoodie with a pair of ripped jeans. I then slipped on some black air forces to top off the outfit. I went back into the bathroom to apply mascara and lip gloss. Just as I finished I heard a knock on the door. I went to unlock the door, and it revealed Billie behind it.

She was wearing a matching Gucci suit and some white air forces. Half of her hair was down, while the rest was in a bun, and she was wearing glasses. She looked so fine.

"Hey mamas you ready to go ", Billie said looking me up and down

"Yeah let's go", I said grabbing my bag and house keys.

I walked outside my house and turned to lock the door. As I finished locking the door I felt a hand smack my ass. I quickly turned around with a unamused face.

"BILLIE"

"Sorry mamas I couldn't help it you lookin fine as hell in them jeans and your wearing my merch and you know I love it when you wear my stuff", Billie said wrapping her hands around my waist, pulling me close to her.

"You look smexy today Bil  and lets go shopping first and then buy the twins gift"

Billie moved her hands down my waist and gripped my ass to then smack it again.

"BILLIE STOP", I said chuckling.

"Y/n you know you like it when I grip your ass"

"I do but that's not the point let's go", I said with a fake annoyed tone.

"Mmmmnnn alright I'll remember that"