Chapter 12

Bitch the album came out im so fucking happy you don't even know 😭😭😭
Fuck all you hoes who got it a whole day earlier because of where you live lucky asses....
Anyway enjoy the chapter 🤪

Y/n POV
Out of nowhere everyone started greeting this dude. They all screamed "Q", so I'm guessing that's who everyone knew except for me. He was a dark skinned guy and he was pretty tall. He was wearing a jacket opened with no shirt, and jeans. He was wearing shades and he had a nose piercing. That's not what stood out the most though. This fucker had curly hair with some pink and other colors. I'm not gonna even say what he looks like before I start laughing. Im not gonna lie he wasn't ugly at all, but he didn't look like my type. I was pulled out of my thoughts as he started greeting everyone.

He give the twins a fist bump, and hugged dani and tana before he got to Billie. Billie had stood up and Q didn't give her a normal ass hug. He snaked his arms around her waist and they hugged a little too long for my liking. I just sat there eyeing them as they hugged. Billie and Q sat back on the couch, and her eyes caught mine for a second before she went back to what she was doing. It was like she didn't even care that they were touchy. I need to know details and I need to know them quick. I make a reminder to ask the twins later when he's not around.

"Hey y/n this is Q, Q this is y/n", Eli said introducing us.

"Sup dude bro who is she", Q said bitchy looking at me then turning to Eli.

This guy was already starting to piss me off.

"He just said it... my name is y/n dude listen", I said trying not to go off.

" okay but I wasn't listening and didn't care at the moment so I asked again y/n"

"Then fucking listen dude", I said with a sarcastic laugh.

"My bad damn bitch", Q said putting his hands up to surrender.

Everyone gave Q a look, then looked to me to see what I was gonna say.

"The fuck you just call me"

"I said y/n"

"Bullshit" I said, "everyone heard it".

"Damn sexy chill out it's not that big of a deal".

"Since your calling people a bitch ....bitch if you ever call me a bitch again or have a attitude with me I will cut your fucking dick off and feed it to you . You managed to piss me off in a fucking minute. You fucking stupid fun dip headass looking bitch. Your hair looks like you poured all the powder in you hair and just said fuck it", I said screaming at Q.

Everyone was trying so hard to hold back a laugh as I roasted the fuck out of Q. After a few seconds they all just busted out laughing except for Billie.

"Omg my nigga she just got on your ass dude", Isaac said literally crying tears from laughing to hard.

"I'm so fucking weak", Danielle said laughing like a choking dolphin.

Billie just sat there and didn't look amused. Q just sat there with an irritated smirk on his face while getting laughed at.

"Y/n why'd you say that it's not that serious", Billie said looking straight at me.

"Billie he called me a bitch what did you want me to do just sit here and let him disrespect me. That wasn't gonna slide"

"You literally just cussed him out like what"

"Because he called me a bitch I don't know what else you want me to say because I'm not apologizing when he came for me first and you know damn well if a guy called you a bitch you would be mad so stop being such a fucking hypocrite", I said finally going off on Billie.

I was getting tired of her shit tonight. First she asked me out then gives me the cold shoulder and defends someone who called her girlfriend a bitch. I don't understand her at this moment.
Billie eyes widened and she didn't say anything else.

Billies POV
Y/n just went off on Q and I totally was here for it but I think she did a little too much. I get he called her a bitch but damn. I turned to see the twins have a confused look on their face I think their catching on to me and y/n's relationship because of how she reacted when I didn't defend her. I decided that tonight I would stay a little closer with Q so it wouldn't be suspicious.

"Hey let's play never have I ever", Diego said walking up to us.

"Dude I'm down"

Y/n's POV
Diego came out of nowhere and said we should play never have I ever I'm down totally since I was already in a bad mood so quick. I needed to get my mind off of what just happened and have some fun and loosen up.

Currently on the couch were Billie, me, the twins, Danielle, Tana, Diego, and a longtime friend ski who just joined.

"Alright never have I ever fucked in public", Tana said laughing.

I quickly put my finger down and so did Isaac.

"Isaac I know you did because you told me but y/n where and when did this happened", Danielle said.

"Well like a couple months ago I had a fling with this dude and one thing led to another we fucked on a park bench. And this other guy at—''

I glanced at Billie to see she has an unreadable look on her face i just shrugged it off as I finished.

"Damn ma chill", Q said laughing making me laugh also.

He managed to make me laugh but I still hate fun dip ..........

——————

We have been playing this game for a while and everything has been very good it was now Diego's turn to go, and he asked a question.

"Never have I ever been in a relationship with the same sex"

The only people who put their hands down were Danielle, Tana, and I. I had noticed that Billie just sat there not putting a finger down. This bitch know damn well that we're fucking dating and I really wanna beat her ass.

"Damn Billie's the only girl who hasn't been in a relationship with a girl", ski said laughing.

"Yeah dude you already know I'm not with that shit the fuck I don't even like relationships"

As soon as those words came out of her mouth. The twins, Danielle, and I all shared a knowing look. They might not know I'm dating Billie, but they know that Billie is bisexual. All night long, all Billie had done was cap. WHY IS THIS BITCH CAPPIN.

I heard Isaac start singing why the fuck you lyin under his voice and I couldn't help but laugh at him. At this point I just wanted to piss her off because I already know we're arguing when we leave the party. The funniest part of this is that we've only been dating for literally 3 hours...

A few minutes later I really had to pee, so I had got up to go use the restroom. Just before I could leave the restroom I was pushed back in by Billie, and pushed against the door.

"The fuck is your problem"

Dear Billie,

Sincerely, the bitch ass author 💅🏽

1268 words
Sorry for the shitty chapter been stressed lately.
New update Saturday 👀
P.S Billie is daddy okay bye 🤤😉