Chapter 17

^^This is so mf cute her face when they were talking about her, and how she surprised them 😍😍😍❗️

Thank you for 6k reads on this book.
I know I was supposed to update Friday but shit happens 🤦🏽‍♀️.
All I gotta say is buckle your fucking seatbelts for this chapter I'm being deadass don't say I didn't warn you ❗️

Billie's POV
I just had got fucking laid by y/n right now, but during us having sex she kept saying that she heard voices. I thought she was tripping because I didn't hear anything at all. It was until she brought it up again that I tried to explain to her that there is no one in my house at all.

That was until I walked out of my bedroom, and into my living room to see the twins, and Danielle sitting on my fucking couch with huge ass smirks. As soon as I saw their faces I just froze. I was too much in shock to even process what is happening. I'm pretty sure they all heard me because I'm not the quietest moaner, and it didn't help with the amused looks on their faces. I finally had the courage to speak up after getting caught on the act.

"W-what why are you guys in my fucking house", I said in an irritated voice.

"What do you mean Billie you literally invited us to your house, more like forced us too and you told us to bring you a preroll obvious to this situation you forgot", Isaac said looking at me like I was stupid.

"Well I forgot but why the fuck didn't you knock you just walked into my damn house"

"We were outside knocking for like 4 minutes until we tried to open the door to see it was unlocked", Danielle said.

I just glared at them, these fucking hoes.....

"Anyways stop questioning us we're the ones who need to ask you guys questions what the fuck were y'all doing", Eli said smirking at us.

"Eli we weren't doing anything what are you talking about", I said rolling my eyes.

"You can't lie to us because we obviously heard you but are you guys dating", Danielle popped the question.

I really didn't want them to know that I was in fact dating y/n. I don't want nobody ever finding out what we have at all. Even though they knew that I liked her before this shit. I wanted to keep the impression that I didn't want any relationships or shit like everyone knew me to be like. Before meeting y/n I used to talk and fuck a whole bunch of fine girls, and dudes. The group would always praise me even when I took Eli's future one night stand from him.

I wanna keep that reputation forever, so nobody needs to know about our relationship even our close friends that know everything about us, even my sexuality. I know I might sound harsh but I'm not gonna slip on my game.

"You know what actually me and Bil-''

I quickly cut y/n off before she would expose us to our friend group.

" no guys y/n and i aren't dating at all''

"why not Bil"

"because you guys already know that i don't do fucking relationships or soft shit at all and i just fuck girls not date them'', i said matter of factly.

"mhmmmm alright whatever you say", said Eli.

''Y/n tell them we aren't dating and that their delusional'', i said turning to my side to look at y/n.