Chapter 22

Billie's belly button piercing is so mf sexy like omg it makes me feel some way with the Calvin Klein's 😍😩🤤😌^^^
Please enjoy the chapter
A/n: trigger warning

Billie's POV
It's been a few days since the day of the party. I could honestly say that since that day things are not back to normal one bit. That day I saw y/n kissing Lauren at the party. From that day until now my life has gotten worse.

Q had hit me at the party, and I really do feel like I deserve it. I broke someone's heart. That one assault caused me to have a red hand mark on my face and a huge hand mark on my neck. My face didn't even get the chance to get cleared up before it had gotten worse.

The day Q hit me caused a fire in him that I don't like at all. It's been exactly a week since the party, and every single day I get abused by Q. In total I get abused at least two times a day. The littlest things I'd do he'll hit me for. Like the night after the party,Q hit me because I didn't wanna eat some food and wasn't hungry. He also hit me because I died my hair a different color without telling him. I just recently just died my hair black 3 days ago, and I really like it.

I had just had dinner with my family not to long ago before he made me come over. My neck was fucked up already, and he made it worse . When I get abused by him I don't even second guess it. I feel like I'm doing something wrong that keeps making him abuse me. I need to get abused.

Today I'm supposed to go over the twins house because they said they need to talk to me. I'm pretty sure I know what it is about. I haven't talked to nor seen the twins since the party. I even didn't get a chance to ask if Eli was okay after the fight. I'm positive they want to talk about the whole y/n situation. There is more than a 90% chance that Eli ended up telling Isaac about what I hid from the group even though I said don't say anything, and I'll tell them.

I'm currently at Q's house sitting on the couch, and getting ready to head to the twins house. I get up from the couch, and grab my keys getting prepared.

"Where do you think you're going"

"I have to go to the twins house they need to talk to me", I said turning to look at him.

"You're not going over there to talk to nobody, especially with Elijah", Q said in a serious voice.

"Q the twins are my friends and that's not gonna change. You don't have the right to tell me where to go, who to speak to, and the right to command me I'll go where I want", I said matter of factly.

I'm sick and tired of Q thinking he owns me.

Q stood up from the couch, and slowly walked toward me with a angry face. With each step he took I took one back. I walked backwards until I hit the wall. Q instantly punched me in the stomach, causing me to hold my stomach from the pain. I looked up into Q's eyes before he punched me in the face.

He repeatedly punched me until I fell on the ground with tears in my eyes. I silently cried on the floor when I felt him pick me up by the collar on my shirt.

"You don't talk to me like that princess you know that. Go ahead and go to the twins house, but if you say anything about this you won't be able to see out of your eye when I'm done with you...understand?".

"Yes"

I was instantly let go of by Q. I quickly ran out the door. A few people looked at me as I ran out of his apartment complex, and to my car. Once I got in the car I wiped some of the tears falling down my face. I pulled the one thing the keeps me sane out from my shirt.