Chapter 26

I was deadass serious when I said there are a few chapters left. To be exact there is two more chapters after this one 😌
This is a long ass chapter please enjoy.
Btw happy pride month hoes 🤪

The next fucking day...

Billie's POV
I got up super fucking early today. I had a lot of things that I had to do today. It's the day I've been waiting for, the day where I try to get y/n back . The plan I made has been on my mind ever since yesterday. I really hope it works out like I plan.

I did end up having Danielle, Ashley, and Ski help me with this plan. I'm pretty sure they got the rest of my friends on the plan to. If their part in this doesn't go correctly then I'm fucked. There is a whole bunch of stress on me to make this perfect for her. I just want y/n to appreciate my efforts and hopefully give me another chance.

I would've tried to get y/n to obliviously fall for my plan by calling her myself, but I know that wouldn't work. I haven't spoke to y/n since the day I kissed her which was yesterday. I really wanted to call her yesterday to apologize to her but I knew she wouldn't answer the phone.

She was really mad at me the last time we talked. She had every right to be mad at me for what I stupidly did, but I couldn't help it. Her lips looked really appealing. I know I should give her a chance to cool off before I pull this shit.

I would do it again in a heartbeat if she was in my presence

It was 11 in the morning and here I am preparing. I had Finneas and my parents helping me. I was currently making a few calls to make sure everything was correctly planned and set up. I needed to also make sure that my idiotic friends didn't fuck anything up yet. I pulled out my phone and called Ashley. It rang for a few minutes before she picked up.

"Hello?", I heard her say in a groggy morning voice.

"Ashley get the fuck up you have to help me today and you're still sleeping", I said in a irritated voice.

"Oh yeah I forgot about that"

"Well hurry up before you fuck this whole thing up. Make sure to call everyone too", I said to her.

"Wait what did you need me to do again I forgot?"

This bitch is so slow that I lose brain cells every time we speak

"I need you to go over her house and wake her the fuck up. Tell her you guys are gonna hang out today until everything is ready. I need you guys to lure her to me without her finding out. Make sure not to look suspicious because y/n is your best friend. She can tell when something's up", I explained.

"Alright and I'll keep you updated now finish planning", Ashley said quickly hanging up.

I had pretty much everything done and was just waiting for Finneas to get back. I sent Finneas out to make some copies of papers I needed. This was one of the most important parts of this whole thing.

I go back into my room while I wait for Finneas to get back. My parents had also went with Finneas because it's a lot of paper. I began to softly strum my ukulele while humming to myself. I quietly sang the song me and Finneas wrote not too long ago. Personally I really love this song a lot. I have a soft spot for the songs I play with the ukulele.

"Wait a minute let me finish I know you don't care but can you listen", I quietly sang while strumming my ukulele.

"BILLIE", I heard my brother scream while barging in my room.

I quickly drop my ukulele when I see him barge in my room screaming.

"Finneas why are you fucking screaming? You scared the shit out of me", I said holding my chest.