Chapter 24

Omg biitcch Billie got her fucking nails done 😭
I never expected her to ever get acrylics sksks 🤤 👅^^^
I was supposed to update last Friday but my phone got took and I just got it back yesterday bitch lol but I'm back 🤦🏽‍♀️...

1 week later...

Billie's POV

It's been a week since all of the chaos has happened...

I never expected all this shit to happen. I didn't ever think that anyone would ever find out about what Q does, and says to me. I planned on it just being a secret, but that obviously didn't happen. When Jah lightly slapped my stomach it caused a lot of pain. Q is really strong, so every time he hits me it feel like a brick is thrown at me.

I thought I could get away with just saying he hit me too hard. That obviously didn't work when my shirt was pulled up against my will. At that moment when they saw my bruises, I lost it. All of the emotions that built up inside of me came out at that second. I didn't wanna cry in front of them at all. Crying or showing my raw emotions in front of people make me feel weak. I don't like being vulnerable in front of people because I feel like they're gonna take advantage of that.

I couldn't control it at that moment, and just broke down. The last person I expected to comfort me was Y/n. So when she helped me in the bathroom I broke down even more. I didn't only cry because of my abuse situation, but also because of missing her, being in love with her, and feeling bad about what I did to her. I let my raw emotions show, and apologized to her truthfully.

I felt a little at ease when she accepted my apology, and admitted she still cares for me. She cleaned up my wounds, and held me in her arms while we both cried. The way she kissed my bruises made me feel butterflies in my stomach. The only thing in that bathroom was both of us showing our emotions. It felt good to speak to her again after all this time.

While laying in her arms all I could think about was the little kisses she gave me. I knew it wasn't much, but it meant a lot to me. I really wish it was on the lips more than anything. I miss her kisses, and touch more than anything. As much as I wanted to I knew I couldn't. Y/n has moved on, and is dating bitch ass Lauren.

I really hate that fucking nickname stealing hoe...

I ended up falling asleep in her arms while crying. I never had been that vulnerable with anyone in my fucking life, not even my own family has seen me in this state. Y/n is so special to me, and doesn't even know.

I knew them finding out about Q abusing me would start something, that's why I tried to keep it a secret. I knew especially if Jah found out it would be hell for Q. So when they all found out I knew Q was fucked. I know Jah has killed someone before because of him telling me plus his past.

I overheard them talking about killing him when she carried me into the living room. I never expected y/n to be on board with killing Q, but shit I wasn't complaining. He deserved to fucking die after the shit he's been putting me through for the past 2 months.

That night y/n took me back to my house, and I almost told her I love her. I almost told her all the pain I felt when she left me. How I've been crying and missing her for two months. Good thing she's oblivious as hell, and didn't understand me. I don't know what I'll do if she found out all the things I do, and my mood since we've broken up. I'll feel embarrassed if she knows I cry about her all the time.

That leads me up to where I am right now. I haven't seen y/n since the day she dropped me off at my house. When I almost exposed my feelings. After she left I went to sleep with all my emotions in my head. I found out from Danielle that Q was now dead. She told me Jah sliced his neck. In all honesty I'm not even surprised. I don't know what they did with his body, but I know that Jah knows how to get rid of a body without leaving traces.