Chapter 21

Roses are red
Violets are twisted
Bend over sweetie cause you're bout to get fisted 😌❗️
Anyways back to the story.....
A/n: trigger warning

Y/n's POV
I heard a few sniffles as everyone was still looking at Lauren and I with a shocked face. I ignored the sniffles, but not even a few seconds later Billie wasn't sitting on the couch next to Q anymore. Seeing as everyone was still sitting on the couch, I guessed she went to go use the bathroom. She must've really had to pee since she disappeared with a blink of a eye.

The guys finally stopped gnawing at us after Lauren went off on them for literally straight staring at us. By the looks on their faces I could tell that they enjoyed the view. Not even a minute after Billie left, Eli dismissed himself. By the look on his face I could tell he was on some sneaky shit, but I decided to ignore it.

"Guys I'll be back I- I uh have to use the bathroom", he said quickly walking away.

Yeah definitely something was up.

Lauren started to get progressively more out of control within a few more minutes. I didn't think it was possible, but I was wrong. Most of the night Lauren has been intoxicated, but It was a sight to see. I didn't know what to feel when she kissed me though. I knew she was drunk and had no filter, but I didn't expect it at all. Even though she was drunk she still managed to kiss amazing instead of sloppily. Like out of all things who would've expected her to kiss me out of the blue.

Not that I'm complaining though

Lauren and I managed to kiss for about 50 seconds, and it highly turned me on. Even a while after the kiss I was still wet asf still thinking about it. In this moment I wanted Lauren, but I didn't want to take me being less intoxicated than her as a sign to take advantage of her.

She was fucked up and even though I want to do a lot of things right now I'm not. It would probably ruin our friendship if she remembers it the day after. I'm pretty sure anything Lauren did tonight was the alcohol talking, so i'm positive she didn't mean to kiss me. A part of me wishes that she meant it. I haven't said anything, but I gained feelings for her a week ago. It would be wrong for us to have sex with her drunken state anyways. I care to much about our friendship to do that while we were both fucked. I was also drunk, but not as much as Lauren. I'm sober enough to know what I'm doing, but drunk enough to slur all my words.

It was getting really out of hand, so I decided to call it a night. I waved everyone bye as I picked a drunk Lauren up bridal style, and carried her to my car. What a night I had taming her.

Billie's POV
Okay so I thought the worst day of my life was when y/n broke up with me, but shit was I wrong. Today totally took the cake as the worst day of my life.

After telling the whole world I was dating Q, he forced me to go to Ski's party. I wasn't at all in the mood to party, or be around people in general. I was hurting, and I wanted to be alone until I could at least cope with what happened to me this past month. Of course Q doesn't take my feelings in consideration, but claims he loves me. Fucking bullshit.

So here I am sitting at the party putting on a fake front to make it seem that I'm happy, when I'm not. I did miss my friends but I didn't wanna be around nobody. I decided to loosen up and just try to have some fun, and make it look like I'm fine as much as possible. That was until I saw someone I didn't think I would see.

I saw y/n, the love of my life walking up to us with a huge smile on her face. When I turned to look at her I felt my heart pumping out of my chest. She looked so beautiful in what she was wearing tonight. I could feel Q mugging y/n, but I just ignored it. I noticed that walking over with her was Lauren. I instantly felt some type of way about her being with Lauren, but I didn't show it.