Chapter 28

Let's just take a mf second to admire how beautiful Billie is the fuck ^^^
I haven't updated in 2 fucking weeks I'm so sorry damn 🤣...
Last chapter...

7 years later...

Billie's POV
Today is the day I've been waiting for the past 5 months of my life. I've been anxiously waiting for this day to come. Never in my life did I think I would make it to this point in my life. In less than a hour I'll be with my mamas for the rest of my life.

Flashback to 5 months ago....

"How about this one miss", the jeweler asked me.

I admire the beautiful ring the guy held in his hand. For the past hour I've been searching for a ring. There were a lot of beautiful ones but this one stood out. It had a silver band crusted in diamonds with a huge diamond in the middle.

"I'll buy this one how much is it", I said twisting the ring in my fingers.

"100,000 dollars is that good?"

I pulled the money out of my backpack and handed it to him. I know it was a lot of money to spend on a ring but I didn't care. It was beautiful and perfect. It's the thought that counts.The jeweler put the ring in the box and gave it to me.

"Have a good day thank you so much", I said heading to my car.

I had the hugest smile on my face as I got in the car. I felt butterflies in my stomach for what I was about to do. Today I'm planning on proposing to y/n. We've been together for seven years and I couldn't be happier.

We've been through a lot together ever since I came out , and declared my love for her. We're inseparable from each other. In these past seven years we've had ups and downs, but managed to stay together. I love her so
much and I want to be with her forever.

I began to drive to the house that we share together. The closer I got the more nervous I got. I'm scared that she will say no to my proposal. All of the negative things that could happen spilled into my head as I got closer to the house. I knew the exact place that I wanted to propose.

As I pull up to the house I get a call from Finneas. I quickly answer the phone call so I could speak to him. I really need his help to encourage me.

"H-Hello"

"Hey Bil- what's wrong?", Finneas asked concerned.

"Finneas I'm really really nervous. I'm planning on proposing to y/n but I feel like she'll say no", I say with a sigh.

"Oh my god you're proposing I'm so proud of you Billie?! Listen you and y/n have been together for seven years and you both love each other. I think she will glad to spend her life with you. Just think positive and go for it okay?"

"Thanks for the advice I really needed it bro", I say letting a smile creep on my face.

"No problem Billie now go get your girl", Finneas said hanging up.

I let out a huge breath I didn't know I was holding. I stuff the ring in my pocket, and get out the car. I walk up to the door and unlock it.