Chapter 4

my eyes sting just by looking at that

billie's pov
the footsteps were progressively getting louder, meaning they were getting close. i still had my hand over isaac's mouth, while eli was glaring at isaac for talking too loud.

"they're coming act normal", eli whispered screamed.

i took my hand off of isaac's mouth and all three of us sat back quickly pretending we were having a conversation. just on cue dani walked in with y/n and ashley . all three of us turned to see danielle literally being carried by y/n. she put her down and started fixing her clothes. she was looking down so she didn't see me looking at her.

when y/n put her head up her eyes directly landed on mine. her face went from a stare to a smirk instantly.

"i missed y'all", she said walking over to give the twins a hug.

when she bent over to give isaac a hug, i was staring at her ass. it was hard not to she had a nice ass. i quickly looked away as she bent up from hugging him.

"i saw that b", isaac said in a whisper while chuckling.

i look over at him and rolled my eyes causing him to chuckle harder.

"hey eli", she said walking over.

when she released from him, she sat on the couch between the both of us.

"well if it isn't the girl from the gas station", she said chuckling.

"well if it isn't the girl who made me act like a dog for takis", i said causing us to both crack up.

damn was she fine

"wait y'all know each other", dani asked confused.

"she's the girl that i met at the gas station", i explained.

"okay so y/n i know you probably didn't see yet but i posted the video of us being drunk last night", isaac hesitantly said.

"i'm gonna kill you", she said and got up to start play fighting with him.

eli and i just started to have a conversation about random things, while danielle was on her phone.

"okay bitches stop fighting and let's play truth or dare".

"i'm in", i said.

y/n and isaac had returned to their places on the couch. since y/n was sitting next to me i saw her side profile. she had a nice ass jawline and her skin looked soft asf.

"billie"

the way her hair flowed down her back...

"billieeee"

i know for a fact i have to make her mine...

"BILLIE", danielle screamed.

"oh shit my bad"

i just realized looking at y/n had turned to just staring at her while everybody tried getting my attention. everyone had an amused look on their faces, especially her.