Chapter 10

Damn I haven't wrote for a cool mf minute but I'm back mofo's 🤣🤪
Also thank you for 1k reads I didn't even think I would get to 100 😊❗️
Enjoy the chapter....

Billie's POV
I finally have who I wanted for a long time y/n. I never expected for her to feel the same way about me as I feel about her. We both decided to take it slow though. If I'm being completely honest I'm glad that we are taking it slow because I haven't really before. Y/n doesn't know but I have never been in a relationship before because I don't like relationships. I usually just have flings with guys and girls I find attractive.

I don't like the idea of only seeing one person at a time, and being committed to one person. Most people know that except for y/n I'm pretty sure because she didn't even know I was a celebrity at first. I have said that plenty times on the internet. Y/n is different though from anyone else. I actually wanna get to know her and be in a relationship with her. I'm willing to settle down with her It can't be that hard. The only thing is I want to keep it on the down low. The only people who know I'm bisexual are the twins, Danielle, Finneas, y/n, and my management .

My parents don't even know nor my fans. I know they would be supportive because most of them want me to be gay or have suspicions. I have a habit of turning straight girls gay for me and I don't purposely do it. My management doesn't have a problem with me being bi at all. They actually encourage me to come out and they don't care unlike my other management. My previous label told me it would ruin my image and it'll brake their contract, so I decided to find a new label. Even though I have support I don't want to come out publicly because I feel like it's wrong period.

I'm just glad y/n decided to keep it on the down low it really helps. I don't even want our friends to know about us talking. We are not officially dating but lately we have been getting along good and getting closer than we already were. I think I'm going to ask her out very soon. There is only one problem though. I know y/n and I aren't dating but I'm sorta kinda am seeing someone else too. It's not like me and y/n are exclusive right? Even though we both said we are not dating we are only supposed to only see each other, and it's not like I fucked someone else yet. I'm only getting better. His name is Q.

Q and I have been friends for a while, and I met him through Danielle and the twins. We are still friends but from time to time we fuck. We're basically fuck buddies. We're not dating but everyone knows we have fucked before. Everyone knows that Q has feelings for me, and in the past I used to until I met y/n. I need to change for her. So I decided I have to tell him that we can't fuck around anymore without telling him it's because I'm seeing someone one. I have to be careful because Q is different from the rest of my friends. You see Q doesn't like to be in competition with anyone else.

Also out of all my friends he doesn't know that I'm bisexual at all. I made the twins swear to not tell him I'm bisexual at all. The only reason he doesn't know is because I heard a few rumors that Q is homophobic. I personally don't believe it but I'm not taking any chances.
I currently was at my house writing in my journal when I decided I'll drive to Q's apartment so we could talk.

Billie
Hey Q we need to talk are you busy?

Q
Nah I'm not you wanna come over

Billie
Yeah I'll be over in 10

Q
Alright 😉

I grabbed my keys and headed out to Q's apartment. While I drove I was thinking about how I'll word it to Q. By the time I was done thinking, I arrived at Q's apartment. I hopped out of my car and walked in the complex. I walked into the elevator and headed up to his apartment floor. Once the elevator opened I walked into the hallway and to his door. I knocked on the door and he answered the door with pants on but no shirt.