Chapter 15

😍🤤💗😍🤤💗😍🤤💗😍🤤💗^^^^
Hey guys thank you for 4K reads on this story I appreciate it 😊💗.
your moms a hoe 😌.
Long fucking chapter 🙃
Anyways enjoy the chapter....

Y/n's POV
Lately everything has been good in my life. Billie and I are back on track. I've made new friends. My YouTube is expanding even more, and I'm almost up another million on it. I was hopeful to see Billie today but lately she's been busy. She has been writing a song and said she needed time to think and process some new music. I knew when she writes new music to give her some space so she can think. Her music is so good and always has a deep ass meaning, and I love it. Billie had FaceTimed me today telling me that she was almost done and missed cuddling me. I can't wait to see my baby again. I had just finished filming for a video when I got a text.

Jah
Hey you wanna hang today we're going mini golfing

Y/n
Yeah I'm down I'm omw

I slipped on my shoes and headed out of the door. Today I had decided to wear orange camp pants and a black crop top, with shoes to match. I took a Uber to the mini golf place that I have been to plenty of times before with people to hangout.

About after a 30 minute drive I had arrived to the mini golf place, and headed inside the place. I could hear Jah's loud ass voice as I began walking up to the group. In the group was Jah, Ski , Michael, Lauren. The first person who saw me walking up to them was Michael.

"Hey y/n wassup"

When Michael acknowledged my presence, everyone turned to look at me shouting my name. I gave everyone a hug before grabbing a golf club. We began to play mini golf, and I was a pretty decent player if I say so myself.

"Aye let's make a bet on this whichever two get the lowest score have to strip down to their underwear in front of everyone, run around the whole place, then switch clothes the entire day", Jah said rubbing his hands together evilly.

"Dude there's no way I'm stripping or even taki-'', I was saying as I got cut off.

"Say what"

"I said I'm not-''

"Shit y'all hear sumn it sounds like a PUSSY", Jah said popping the p.

Everyone laughed their asses off at me causing me to give in.

"Fine I'm in", I said totally giving up.

We began at the third course to start the competition. The order was Ski, me, Jah, Lauren, then Michael.

Ski took his club to hit the ball in the hole. Instead of hitting the ball he missed it causing Lauren and I to burst out laughing.

"Shut up you two or this golf club Is gonna be up your-''

"Okay anyways y/n it's your turn", Michael said changing the topic.

I sat my ball down, and then lined up my club with the ball. I easily hit the ball in the hole cheering myself on. Of course I knew I was gonna win I'm the fucking best at anything I do. Jah was also pretty good too so I had to watch out for him because he easily knocked the ball inside the hole. It was currently Lauren's turn to hit the ball, and it looked like she was struggling to even use the club.

"Lauren your struggling like mothafucka"

"I know I'm not good at mini golf y/n can you help me", Lauren said turning to look at me.